How Do You Debate Alex PWF?

thecel

thecel

morph king
I want to be like looks4L. The blackpiller who streams with Alex PWF.

The thread’s title should’ve been “How do you be friends with Alex PWF”. Getting to debate Alex is simple. looks4L did way more than debate Alex; looks4L went out with a pickup coach IRL for a cold-approach competition. How the fuck did he get to do that?

Gantstar and Alex talk on WhatsApp. What the fuck. How do people get to do that with YouTubers?

The thread’s title should’ve been “How do you be friends with Alex PWF”. Getting to debate Alex is simple. looks4L did way more than debate Alex; looks4L went out with a pickup coach IRL for a cold-approach competition. How the fuck did he get to do that?

Gantstar and Alex talk on WhatsApp. What the fuck. How do people get to do that with YouTubers?

HELLO?

What’s looks4L’s account here?

HELLO?

HELLO?

HELLO?

I want to learn how to build a relationship with Alex PWF and his crew (including NotSoErudite) so I can get IRL experiences with them such as cold-approach competitions.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, incel194012940 and Deleted member 14693
@looks4L

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Yeah not him. Def a fake.
You can join his forum and ask him

• Woah
Would love to see you have a discussion with him, try sending him an email and you could maybe get in contact with him.

• +1
Why would you want to talk to him? He's just going to say the same redpill pua things we've all heard a million time before mixed with a little blackpill. Never heard him utter one new thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23391 and thecel
Why would you want to talk to him? He's just going to say the same redpill pua things we've all heard a million time before mixed with a little blackpill. Never heard him utter one new thing.

For experiences and friendships bruh:

I want to learn how to build a relationship with Alex PWF and his crew (including NotSoErudite) so I can get IRL experiences with them such as cold-approach competitions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
  • +1
It would be hard to debate these new-age PUAs like Alex from PlayingWithInceldom or John Anthony because they're at least willing to admit to SOME extent that looks matter and will adjust that arbitrarily in order to suit themselves. This is in stark contrast to the ones 10 years ago like RSD who said they didn't matter at all, which would be patently ridiculous to claim now due to the rigor of the blackpill. He'd just say "I never said looks didn't matter, I just think you can improve where you are now", "you don't need hardcore plastic surgeries to change your looks, just learn style and go to the gym bro", and "a lot of my clients aren't good looking and they still get laid" and blah blah blah. Waste of everyone's time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and thecel
For experiences and friendships bruh:
If you think you're going to get this from random youtube personalities, it's beyond over for your brain

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
If you think you're going to get this from random youtube personalities, it's beyond over for your brain

meanwhile CEOofTestosterone and 1STMAN friendshipmaxing:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Who and who

• WTF
Hop on one of his streams and engage
I'm way too high inhib.

Might go on with a voice changer and brutally eviscerate him. Will start with how he found Nati on seeking arrangements and how she doesn't let him have sex with her but he pays a monthly fee to her etc. She also has a "wants and needs list" for Alex. She also said live on a stream that she never wants to marry nor have kids with Alex and wants to "boss up and go for what she wants".

She also admitted to sleeping with other guys (open relationship that he pays for). He is also very ill and cannot leave his apartment that much. Alex has a guide dog due to his disability. He brought the guide dog to the 21 convention.

He also ordered a seeking arrangement girl to the apartment in 2022 and she flipped out and tried to falsely accuse him of rape because he deepfaked his profile pic and lied about making $30k a month (nobody buys the PWF product. It literally has zero sales). He watches game of thrones all day and drinks Kava Kava by the gallon due to his kratom and klonopin withdrawals.

That's just scratching the surface with Alex though.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx and thecel
I'm way too high inhib.

Might go on with a voice changer and brutally eviscerate him. Will start with how he found Nati on seeking arrangements and how she doesn't let him have sex with her but he pays a monthly fee to her etc. She also has a "wants and needs list" for Alex. She also said live on a stream that she never wants to marry nor have kids with Alex and wants to "boss up and go for what she wants".

She also admitted to sleeping with other guys (open relationship that he pays for). He is also very ill and cannot leave his apartment that much. Alex has a guide dog due to his disability. He brought the guide dog to the 21 convention.

He also ordered a seeking arrangement girl to the apartment in 2022 and she flipped out and tried to falsely accuse him of rape because he deepfaked his profile pic and lied about making $30k a month (nobody buys the PWF product. It literally has zero sales). He watches game of thrones all day and drinks Kava Kava by the gallon due to his kratom and klonopin withdrawals.

Nati's liked videos on her YouTube channel are all from feminist channels. Most of them are akin to "10 reasons why your partner is a total loser - how to manifest more".

I also saved videos from Nati's own YouTube channel which is now deleted. Where she talks on hardcore feminist topics and why it's not amoral to use a man for resources while restricting sex.

• JFL
  • Woah
Nati's liked videos on her YouTube channel are all from feminist channels. Most of them are akin to "10 reasons why your partner is a total loser - how to manifest more".

I also saved videos from Nati's own YouTube channel which is now deleted. Where she talks on hardcore feminist topics and why it's not amoral to use a man for resources while restricting sex.
Alex also got told to fuck off in his own house by fat Miami OF whores who he paid to have on the podcast. Alex doesn't even have a 100% success rate with prostitutes. Some turn down the money.

Alex also ran textgame on Paul Janka - high IQ harvard grad and womanizer dude who's probably the only "legit" PUA who's ever existed. Throughout the whole podcast Paul questioned Alex's credibility (and didn't know it was being streamed on streamyard).

Paul also told Alex, it might be best not to reproduce due to genetic continuity and the passing down of "diseases".

• Woah
  • JFL
I'm way too high inhib.

The front desk of his apartment complex also know that Indian PE has a sex addiction and routinely hires pros up to the room. @heightislife198 you met Alex in person so maybe you have a better angle?

• Woah
  • JFL
The front desk of his apartment complex also know that Indian PE has a sex addiction and routinely hires pros up to the room. @heightislife198 you met Alex in person so maybe you have a better angle?
Alex is a larper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and thecel
If he's actually ill, then I feel sorry for him. But he's still a piece of shit for scamming people.

• WTF

Indian PE is my idol

If he's actually ill, then I feel sorry for him. But he's still a piece of shit for scamming people.

He ain’t scammin no one bro

PSL autists are so cringe for calling any form of capitalism scamming as long as they dislike the products

Well no one falls for his scams or buys his stuff. Only guy making decent scam money is Scamza himself

• JFL
He ain’t scammin no one bro

PSL autists are so cringe for calling any form of capitalism scamming as long as they dislike the products
Well no one falls for his scams or buys his stuff. Only guy making decent scam money is Scamza himself
He must sell something. He has "student" infield. I doubt he's putting in all this work for nothing.

• +1

HELLO?

Through Greg Lurik

• Woah
If you PM me I will PM you the next time he is on Greg Luriks panel and you can talk to him (and he will instantly realize youre an autist and think youre weird)

• So Sad