How do you decide b/w jaw implants, fillers, and bimax?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
I don't have a very pronounced chin or jaw, but it isn't severly recessed either. I don't wanna look like an orge, how do I decide what to get?

natural instinct

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You would need to post pics. Implants and fillers give similar results. You need to decide between implants/fillers and bimax.

Move bone first. Fixing the issue with your bones can also have health benefits. This is why you should always do surgery which alters your bones first. So get a bimax first.

After this you can deciede between implants and fillers. The main advantage of fillers is that they are cheaper, you can do them from home (not reccomended) and you can experiment with how much filler you desire. The main disadvantages of filler is that they can migrate and I believe over an extended period of time you will start to look like shit. These can also become infected. You will also have to get new fillers every 6-18 months.

The main advantages of implants is that they are permanent. You probably won't have to go back to the doctor after getting an implant. This is also a con because if you don't like your implant you will get it removed, wasting lots of money. To my knowledge implants won't migrate like fillers. The main disadvantages of implants is the cost and they are always prone to infection.

Its also worth noting that bimax + implants will be very expensive.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and Lmao
Move bone first. Fixing the issue with your bones can also have health benefits. This is why you should always do surgery which alters your bones first. So get a bimax first.

After this you can deciede between implants and fillers. The main advantage of fillers is that they are cheaper, you can do them from home (not reccomended) and you can experiment with how much filler you desire. The main disadvantages of filler is that they can migrate and I believe over an extended period of time you will start to look like shit. These can also become infected. You will also have to get new fillers every 6-18 months.

The main advantages of implants is that they are permanent. You probably won't have to go back to the doctor after getting an implant. This is also a con because if you don't like your implant you will get it removed, wasting lots of money. To my knowledge implants won't migrate like fillers. The main disadvantages of implants is the cost and they are always prone to infection.

Its also worth noting that bimax + implants will be very expensive.
What if you have slight recession? Is bimax still worth it?

What if you have slight recession? Is bimax still worth it?
I would say yes but its up to you. I don't have major recession but I plan to get a bimax. Just a few mm of bone and my jawline could be razor sharp.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and far336
I as well am not ssatisfied with my chin

Im going the filler route in this regard afterwards i can always still get an implant if necessary
I just dont want to be cut open unnecessarily (surgery is always connected to possible bad outcomes)
Like this one chick you died cuz of assimplant. Or an infection in chin would indefinitely destroy your looks.