Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
drink water or hard mew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: romm2el, Treasure223, william and 5 others
Just have a good frame and workout your lats (back muscles). Chest is important too to fit in harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Patriot
watch this video @Rob Paul'sHeight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Genetics determine your shoulder to hips/waist ratios.
You can give the impression of a V shaped body training mostly Lateral delts/lats and avoiding core training if you have a blocky waist.

Ideal ratios are
Shoulder / waist 1.9
Shpulder / hips 1.6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1973
Be born with one

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 1973
shoulder, chest, lads excersises i think

• +1
Just twitch your muscles bro

• Woah
  • Hmm...
V shape body is mostly genetics — rib cage wider than pelvis, a small waist that’s flush with your pelvis, and low set lats.

in terms of gym, hit your lats really hard. Tons of rows with different grips, pull ups, chin ups, lat pull downs yadda yadda. This will do much more for your width than side delts.

Frauding, this ones my favorite. Everyone says to posture for a strong look is so retract your shoulders and bring them down....DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS EVER. Seriously just go in the mirror and try it, it's literally the dumbest shit ever. Your chest will pop up but the shoulder girdle area looks so small. I honestly dont even know if I have a good frame or just a frauded posture but I looked like a high e rectangle cuck when I walked around with my shoulders too relaxed and retraced in my older pictures it was literally so bad. When my lats started growing I noticed my posture someone mended over time. Anyways somewhat engage your lats (dont puff them out like invisible lat syndrome people) to bring you shoulders up so the collarbones are straight, and very slightly roll your shoulders forward. shit works like a charm but you just practice and see how it looks maybe itll help. Most people have shitty posture these days so it's not like it would look weird.
Edit; another thing. Find a shirt that’s flush with the very outside of your shoulder. I made a thread but going a size down on shirts to show muscles more is looksmin if the arm crease is too far up. This will definitely make you look wider.

Attachments

• 01E8107F-89E5-4B8B-BB95-4FAE7FED9C1A.jpeg
    01E8107F-89E5-4B8B-BB95-4FAE7FED9C1A.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
  • +1
Scapula+clavicle lengthening via distraction osteogenesis

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 1973
distraction osteogenesis
REPOST

04-02-2017, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017, 04:14 AM by billyboi1993.)
I have a few plastic surgeons who have told me they will perform this procedure on me. It's making a cut (osteotomy) in the clavicle and inserting a bone graft from the hips or rib and using a titanium plate to stabilize the clavicle. I was told the recovery will be that as a fractured clavicle (6-8 weeks in adults). Is this possible in theory? I have begun asking orthopedic and limb lengthening surgeons about this. I guess this explains why when people break their clavicles they sometimes lose or gain width? I would like a leg-lengthening doctor to perform this.

This is not the same process as leg-lengthening so the recovery time will be much shorter no distraction osteogenesis.
It's not actually lengthening the bone. It sounds good and dodgy at the same time. You will probably only have to do clavicle at once honestly. I have been under the impression that the only way this procedure was possible is by distraction osteogenesis or lengthening the bone.

Mewing i think it will work too. Oh and dont forget to add nofap to that you gonna have that v shape in notime bro

• Woah
  • WTF
have good frame to start with, get strong at The Press™ and weighted chins and do side laterals.

Mainly shoulder exercises but of course you'll need to workout every muscle so it looks proportionate.

• +1
Lateral raises are your best friend.

Screenshot 2019 12 17 20 56 44 617 commiuivideoplayer

• Woah
genetics tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 5385