How do you even chat with a girl?

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
The first chat is very easy, just replying to story or notes. We would get into a call or msgs each other.

After that is where I would always fuck up. After getting out of a 3 years relationship I feel like I came back to being a incel. I’m constantly craving for attention even tho Im busy at school n work.

I think my mistake are I wanna chat/call ed. My question is How do you guys chat with a girl?
She’s busy this weekend n Im trying to invite her next week. (Haven’t talk about it)

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Zelenskyiv
Idk I just talk bro it’s easy

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Quantumphysics
The first chat is very easy, just replying to story or notes. We would get into a call or msgs each other.

After that is where I would always fuck up. After getting out of a 3 years relationship I feel like I came back to being a incel. I’m constantly craving for attention even tho Im busy at school n work.

I think my mistake are I wanna chat/call ed. My question is How do you guys chat with a girl?
She’s busy this weekend n Im trying to invite her next week. (Haven’t talk about it)
I have the same question. As a low value man I just have 0 in common with them. I want to say I haven’t interacted with women since puberty began but honestly even before that I didn’t. I never even had any real mixed gender social groups except for a few weeks/ months at a time. There’s just nothing I can say to them lol.

You mog me for having been in a relationship tho

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics

be chad

• +1
Just talk bro, and don't filter urself that shits for cucks.

• Love it

• +1
Like with a friend, but listen a little but more and let her do the talking

Be Chad enough and they’ll do all the talking for you. The only thing you should be responding with are topics about linking up and fucking.

Never entertain whores about anything outside of sex. They already have plenty of ugly men doing that every day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and IAMNOTANINCEL
Be Chad enough and they’ll do all the talking for you. The only thing you should be responding with is topics about linking up and fucking.

Never entertain whores about anything outside of sex. They already have plenty of ugly men doing that every day.

Exactly. There is no point even interacting if you’re not HTN+.

Nigga you really think what you say will change if she wants to fuck or not

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Never Get Up
Be Chad enough and they’ll do all the talking for you. The only thing you should be responding with are topics about linking up and fucking.

Rotter cope, you need to know how to talk to them somewhat. I’ve had girls who i’ve never talked to before ask me out and still ghost me right after because i’m a sperg

Rotter cope, you need to know how to talk to them somewhat. I’ve had girls who i’ve never talked to before ask me out and still ghost me right after because i’m a sperg
If you aren’t getting messaged first by women talking about how hot you are, then it’s over.

Then you got mogged by another “Chad”
No I didn’t lmao, in fact it was mostly subhumans that had to simp for their attention. Take Chad’s cock out of your mouth for a few seconds and realize there’s more to attraction than le 90 degree jaw angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Teddo23 and Quantumphysics

bring something in your life up thats cool and recent yk

No I didn’t lmao, in fact it was mostly subhumans that had to simp for their attention. Take Chad’s cock out of your mouth for a few seconds and realize there’s more to attraction than le 90 degree jaw angle
I’m a Chad so I know what I’m talking about you subhuman

Don't text for days ask out

Dudes here need to understand Chad is really fucking rare irl. Retarded ass dudes blaming their looks being the problem when they can't even form one sentence near a girl, + comparing themselves to 0,1% in terms of look makes it worse mentally, cause even if a girl is attracted to them physically, they themselves will tell "I'm not chad so she doesn't like me, therefore no reason to try with her at all" it's kind of like being anorexic but facially. Meanwhile mtn is fuckin yo bihh cause he has great socials

• +1
Reactions: pooplicker, Quantumphysics and Zelenskyiv

Women should be carrying the conversation if they are not then you aren't attractive enough