How do you even know which studies to trust anymore?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Because it’s so easy to fraud studies is actually a major problem

Even peer reviewed studies are cope tier now

IMG 4294

Capitalism has ruined science, now most “research” is done by corporations and of course now the scientists have an agenda to push

Science means nothing now you can literally make a “scientific” paper that says anything you want

I can’t find it right now but I saw a study claim excersize was bad for white men:feelskek:

We all know who’s to blame, this is very concerning

@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @ElTruecel @gooner23 @shabby890

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, gooner23, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
Because it’s so easy to fraud studies is actually a major problem

Even peer reviewed studies are cope tier now

View attachment 2998501

Capitalism has ruined science, now most “research” is done by corporations and of course now the scientists have an agenda to push

Science means nothing now you can literally make a “scientific” paper that says anything you wanf

I can’t find it right now but I saw a study claim reverse was bad for white men:feelskek:

We all know who’s to blame, this is very concerning

@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @ElTruecel @gooner23 @shabby890

I would say… look at scientific studies from before 2010s and especially 2020s, because these are the decades that SJWs are in charge of the labs and anything they say is not to be trusted.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and wishIwasSalludon
Before reading any study I first see the surname of the researchers

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Chadeep, JohnDoe and 1 other person
I analyze the world through logic, anecdotal evidence, historical evidence and then scientific evidence, in this order.

• Logic: Things have to make sense, otherwise they might be false.

• Anecdotal evidence: I trust my senses, instincts and experience more than what books or scientists tell me.

• Historical evidence: The wisdom of our ancestors values more than most of the studies coming out these days.

• Scientific evidence: Then I check out studies conducted by politically incorrect but credible scientists.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Klaas Vaaker, JohnDoe and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I analyze the world through logic, anecdotal evidence, historical evidence and then scientific evidence, in this order.

• Anecdotal evidence: I trust my senses, instincts and experience more than what books or scientists tell me.

• Historical evidence: The wisdom of our ancestors values more than most of the studies coming out these days.

• Scientific evidence: Then I check out studies conducted by politically incorrect but credible scientists.
I would say… look at scientific studies from before 2010s and especially 2020s, because these are the decades that SJWs are in charge of the labs and anything they say is not to be trusted.
Science is the backbone of any modern society unless this is fixed were fucked

The first society which fixes this problem will advance far ahead of the rest

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Science is the backbone of any modern society unless this is fixed were fucked

The first society which fixes this problem will advance far ahead of the rest
It’s just western studies. I think our countries are safe (for now… :hnghn:).

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Instinct. You just know when a study is fraudulent

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and wishIwasSalludon

Makes sense thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
If the study aligns with my views, it's legit. If it goes against my views, it's fake and sponsored by big pharma :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
If the study aligns with my views, it's legit. If it goes against my views, it's fake and sponsored by big pharma :feelshmm:
This is a popular view but I think to some degree it's just us trusting our instincts based on our life experiences and how new information stacks up against it. Just reading the title, it's basically saying Women are as strong as men and sometimes stronger which any sane person would reject based on their life experiences.

Look at many studies not just one. And its an article then the title is clickbaite.