How do you even listen to music

fuse

fuse

reputable
I dont get how people discuss whole albums of artists? And they like know every song somehow. Do they just like every song in the album somehow? I dont know half the songs by my fav artists because i only listened to the songs i didnt like once

@ambi @nt niggas @Magnum Opus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Gonthar and ambi
I dont get how people discuss whole albums of artists? And they like know every song somehow. Do they just like every song in the album somehow? I dont know half the songs by my fav artists because i only listened to the songs i didnt like once

@ambi @nt niggas @Magnum Opus
Ye there is barely any artists where i know their whole discography, most of them i just listen to a select few songs from them i like
People who listen to whole albums of all artists are nerds

NPC's behavior

I like individual songs because they sound good, I don't like everything just because it's made by a certain artist

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Yes, in the old days people would actually listen a whole album from start to finish.