How do you feel about eating the main course of dinner with a spoon with family or privately?

Thoughts on using a spoon on the dinner table to eat rice, potatoes, vegetables, etc?

• Funny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd

• Bad

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Election day ruined by a spoiled patty
I've always done this, it's a trick I picked up from my dad. All the time on the family dinner table we use a spoon to eat. It's only in public we then switch to knife and fork.
Even my girl picked up the habit of eating everything with a spoon and not just rice right away.

I remember eating school lunch with a spoon until a foid teacher walked past, said my name and laughed. I was a year 7 student aged 11. From that day on I never ate with a spoon in public again. But I still use it with family privately at home.

Last edited:
@ceo @Blond3cel

You're supposed to eat rice with spoons

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • Ugh..
White people do. Mum used to but switched to a spoon
WTF? For pasta dishes I use forks but using forks for rice is insane

• +1
WTF? For pasta dishes I use forks but using forks for rice is insane
Exactly, I don't understand why. I asked mum and she said it's practice in white Western culture but says the spoon she picked up from dad mogs.

• Love it
Exactly, I don't understand why. I asked mum and she said it's practice in white Western culture but says the spoon she picked up from dad mogs.
Won't the rice fall off the fork since there's not enough space, spoon mogs

• +1
Won't the rice fall off the fork since there's not enough space, spoon mogs
Exactly.

I asked my girl about it over text just now and she said she always uses a spoon to eat rice dishes jfl.

• +1
I've always done this, it's a trick I picked up from my dad. All the time on the family dinner table we use a spoon to eat. It's only in public we then switch to knife and fork.
Even my girl picked up the habit of eating everything with a spoon and not just rice right away.

I remember eating school lunch with a spoon until a foid teacher walked past, said my name and laughed. I was a year 7 student aged 11. From that day on I never ate with a spoon in public again. But I still use it with family privately at home.

Fuck knife and fuck spoon. I use my hands.

• +1