How do you feel about people hating on you for no reason?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
You shouldn't care. I don't care mostly but it's weird af. If I dislike someone there are contundent features that you arent someone who should be kept around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Nick.Harte and LookinGood
It’s not for no reason, it’s due to my facial bones and narrow frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Nick.Harte and LookinGood
I am a competitive chess player, and i am one of the best at chess in my country and im pretty new to the game (4 years), alot of the tryhards hate me bcs i mog them and its funny, cuz most of them are incels sub5s that dont have nothing going on in live and they just play chess and arent even good at it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Pikabro and Primalsplit
I wish some weak ass faggot or mediocre guy hated me. I'd just have a casus belli to wreck his shit up.

Would satisfy both my high T nature and elevate my status among the crowd. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Some people don’t like me, some have reasons and some don’t, I don’t really care I have enough people who do like me

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I wish some weak ass faggot or mediocre guy hated me. I'd just have a casus belli to wreck his shit up.

Would satisfy both my high T nature and elevate my status among the crowd. :feelshmm:
@Crestfallen95 hates u and falls into that category jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I don't care anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
@Crestfallen95 hates u and falls into that category jfl
Tbh. I started that one. He was just a low life loser with a target behind his back. Hahaha. Ez.:feelskek:

He was practically begging to be abused. I simply delivered. :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 24278
Sigma

• JFL
Tbh. I started that one. He was just a low life loser with a target behind his back. Hahaha. Ez.:feelskek:

He was practically begging to be abused. I simply delivered. :feelshmm:
Sigma grindset

• JFL
I'm too unconfident and need to self improve. I kind of let the biggest faggots hate on me, any normal person would just check them hard and put them in their place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Fuck them, they're all just competition. If you're not helping me you're nothing to me

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian