How do you feel when you’re rejected/ ghosted / flaked on?

• Pissed

• Sad

• Indifferent

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

I feel sad not because of the foid, but because of myself not being chad ngl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
mad for wasting time and effort

If you don’t get enraged you’re low T

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

I go full psycho because I’m not chad

If you don’t get enraged you’re low T
Wouldn’t say enraged, more like a mixture of anger and sadness- all because I’m not gl enough. I don’t hate the foids who do this to me. It’s just human nature. If I were them I’d do the same - we all want attractive people for sex and companionship after all.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
i dont feel a shit, i simply jump on to the next pussy lol

Really sad. It often takes me a few days to get over it tho

I realize that my life was always meant to be mediocre at best

suicidal and heartbroken for days afterwards

Disappointed. Not so angry at the female but angry at how insane their standards are, they could message you first, text you for days on end, and then cancel or flake on you...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I talked to an Italian girl on Omegle then Snap once who was really hot. We were flirting and she was interested but then I sent her a pic of me and she went so cold and I knew I’d been friend zoned because of my looks. Made me feel so worthless I doubt I will ever talk to a woman again

• WTF
I talked to an Italian girl on Omegle then Snap once who was really hot. We were flirting and she was interested but then I sent her a pic of me and she went so cold and I knew I’d been friend zoned because of my looks. Made me feel so worthless I doubt I will ever talk to a woman again
Brutal. Be chad or death theory proven again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

fuck i felt that brutal ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I have never confessed and have never been rejected.

I'd feel like shit ded srs, because it means I was not enough.
That's why I never approached tbh

• +1
I'd feel like shit ded srs, because it means I was not enough.
That's why I never approached tbh
I don't approach either but most of time it's online matches I got. Some foids were active and responsive at the beginning but ended up ghosting me or flaking on me. Shit sucks.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I don't approach either but most of time it's online matches I got. Some foids were active and responsive at the beginning but ended up ghosting me or flaking on me. Shit sucks.
Never used dating apps tbh.
When it happens on social media's with girls you don't know I believe it's even worse because it's only looks that matter in that case

• +1
never felt the feeling of rejection because i never tried getting a woman :lul:

If she blocks you - block her too, so you feel like a man. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Never used dating apps tbh.
When it happens on social media's with girls you don't know I believe it's even worse because it's only looks that matter in that case
Nah since I'm solidly above average I always have several foids to flirt with simultaneously. I don't really take any of them seriously. But whenever one of them ends up ghosting me or saying she's not interested I just feel down - because it means I'm not gl enough. I'm just in the normie zone where men have to struggle with getting dates like a beggar.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Dont give a fuck

zero fucks given.
How would you feel if it you knew it was because of dick size?
My answer is other because I feel depressed and miserable that I managed to sleep for over 3 months with her but not having a big dick fucked it all up... I

Last edited:

My answer is other because I feel depressed and miserable that I managed to sleep for over 3 months with her but not having a big dick fucked it all up... I
i have a big dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back