How do you find a woman with Savior complex?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Since women with Savior complex date subhumans so often. Should incels strategize to get with them? Where can you find women like this? It seems to me that women from troubled households and/or with abused childhoods seem to have the Savior complex

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, zurzolo, hattrick and 4 others
This is called Wounded bird game. Not sure if it works, but HellByTheDashboardLight used to promote it many years ago.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
Since women with Savior complex date subhumans so often. Should incels strategize to get with them? Where can you find women like this? It seems to me that women from troubled households and/or with abused childhoods seem to have the Savior complex
be broken dark triad abused dog, most girls have that attitude anyway

• +1
Reactions: fuse, zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
Women who work in support groups like taking care of rape, incest or domestic violence victims. There's an episode in Curb your Enthusiasm when Larry David joins one of these groups to get a woman and even claims his uncle molested him...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees and Mewton
Become a popular Lolcow on the internet

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Kanye West's Cousin and Jason Voorhees
More like they date poor or criminal Chads and try to change them. No such a thing as a woman dating a subhuman, unless it’s for his money

• +1
Mirin the subtle quip at a certain users
I don't know who you mean lol, I was actually thinking of this fat german lolcow who got some girls with a savior complex girls just for being the most bully victim in the german speaking world

Which user you mean, BrendioEEE?

• JFL
  • +1
I don't know who you mean lol, I was actually thinking of this fat german lolcow who got some girls with a savior complex girls just for being the most bully victim in the german speaking world
View attachment 3033118

Which user you mean, BrendioEEE?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Bump

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
be broken dark triad abused dog, most girls have that attitude anyway
Here is what actually works:

1. Be beautiful enough for women to be attracted to you.

2. Present yourself as a victim when you interact with a women who genuinely likes you.

That's it.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and zurzolo
Here is what actually works:

1. Be beautiful enough for women to be attracted to you.

2. Present yourself as a victim when you interact with a women who genuinely likes you.

That's it.
Agreed, it's in a woman's nature to want to fix you if she likes you obviously

shit sucks dude, not saying I had this exact scenario but a girl I was talking too at one point (after we had madeout on a date) was super concerned with every small thing in my life and said I wasn’t serious enough and was always on my shit it was annoying

I guess it would be ideal if they just have unconditional love for you as a means of coping

women with this complex exist but it's really difficult to find them or identify which ones they are without getting to know them. But it works for sure, women innately have this complex to varying degrees.