How do you fix abnormal or uneven walking gait?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Some people comment on the way i walk is kinda funny , i didnt know what the fuck these people are talking about but i noticed my fluid and walking pattern is weird . Not severe but how do i fix this shit . Are one of my hips tighter than the other? My right shoulder kind of slopes downwards while my other shoulder stays up . Anyone who doubts posturemaxxing is a retard , clearly i was one of those people but now its a falio for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin and Moggie
im not sure how i walk weird but apparently i do

some girl told me i walk like an idiot and i cant figure out how

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Aladin

I walk with my chest out and shoulders rolled back , the problem for me could be my lower half . I probably have a imbalance in my hips . Alot of people say i just walk like a try hard . Probably just insecure anyway

yea same here, malocclusion or shit posture. One of them for me it’s both :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and edodalic29
Random people or you close friends say that? Hard to judge without seeing it.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Some people comment on the way i walk is kinda funny , i didnt know what the fuck these people are talking about but i noticed my fluid and walking pattern is weird . Not severe but how do i fix this shit . Are one of my hips tighter than the other? My right shoulder kind of slopes downwards while my other shoulder stays up . Anyone who doubts posturemaxxing is a retard , clearly i was one of those people but now its a falio for me
fix atp. watch your shadow when you’re walking long distances until you look normal. but yea u probably look like an aspie if you’re shoulders aren’t relaxed like a normal person

Random people or you close friends say that? Hard to judge without seeing it.
People close to me have said it but again very playfully as well . So i have no idea if they’re joking but now im looking into it because of that

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
fix atp. watch your shadow when you’re walking long distances until you look normal. but yea u probably look like an aspie if you’re shoulders aren’t relaxed like a normal person
Walking with my shoulders rolled back is almost unconscious for me . I’ve been practicing good posture and now my shoulders stay rolled back without me thinking about that . Makes my frame look 10x bigger and i look taller . It’s not my posture its the way my legs move when i walk

Weak glutes. pelvic tilt

Weak glutes. pelvic tilt

shoulder thing
check for scoliosis/kyphosis of spine
visit chiropracter, maybe your neck is fucked too.

• +1

autism and gait issues is well known
as well as posture issues
and low muscle tone

shoulder thing
check for scoliosis/kyphosis of spine
visit chiropracter, maybe your neck is fucked too.

Ive had bad walking before aswell. Took me 5 years to completely fix this

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and Aladin
I also walk funny. I saw a video of myself walking, I look like a "champ". You know... Personaly I think its because my body is so weird looking. its like large and heavy at the bottom.

• +1
Ive had bad walking before aswell. Took me 5 years to completely fix this
i have unfixable kyphosis of thoracic spine

chaney-hunchback.gif

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Wallah , do you think i should incorporate planks at the end of my workouts ?
yeah when they get too easy start doing weighted ones