How do you fix “dead eyes”?

D

Dominus

Iron
Recently I noticed that my eyes look like im dying, like a mix of being tired and looking pissed off. Any solutions? This has only happened recently.

Getting off this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 3043, Mansnob and 3 others
I have been told that I have "soulless" and "dead eyes" like those of "dolls", but of course, they are just superstitions and jokes, nothing serious, but whatever

Dopamine receptors are fried

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 1464
You mean NCT? Just get almond eyes surgery and fat grafts under the eye area, if you have bags.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 1464
Very vague and unhelpful for us. Perhaps try sleeping more. Also, realize that forgiveness is not only helping those who you forgive, but also yourself. The hatred is baggage and causes you anguish.

That, or get some orbital rim implants and eyelid retraction from Yaremchek.

Do you have bags/dark circles?

PCT eyebrows then you will always look angry. At least you're no longer dead

Very vague and unhelpful for us. Perhaps try sleeping more. Also, realize that forgiveness is not only helping those who you forgive, but also yourself. The hatred is baggage and causes you anguish.

That, or get some orbital rim implants and eyelid retraction from Yaremchek.
Damn bro, what you said hit me close. No point in being angry with myself

Recently I noticed that my eyes look like im dying, like a mix of being tired and looking pissed off. Any solutions? This has only happened recently.
Sleep at 11pm for 7 hrs atleast. Eat unprocessed whole foods that won’t spike your blood sugar. Drinks lots of water. Limit screen time and eye strain. Be gentle around eyes and apply a good moisturiser to face. I also like to apply my hydraulic acid over eyelid and under ye and cover with moisturiser or vaseline.

I don’t think it matters, every curly zoomer slayer has them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635