How do you fix looking super autistic?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
I got pretty :smonk: and realized i just look autisitc in general and my face is my biggest problem. what do I even do?

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
smoke weed every day until you're not autistic

bro when i was like 17, one time i got fcking smoked and started looking in the mirror, i literally got convinced that I was walking around looking totally retarded all the time.
ur probably good dude just emulate people who look good and look smart.

I dont think you can look autistic, Its not like downsyndrome? (Unless I'm mistaken)

You probably just look underdeveloped and its making you look like you are retarded/childish as for fixing that idk probably depends on your actual flaws.

I dont think you can look autistic, Its not like downsyndrome? (Unless I'm mistaken, but I've never been asked if I am "special" based on my appearance)

You probably just look underdeveloped and its making you look like you are retarded/childish as for fixing that idk probably depends on your actual flaws.
fixing with HGH maybe to develop my jawline more. too bad i have to go through the bitcoin process to buy some

Just take more showers bro

bro when i was like 17, one time i got fcking smoked and started looking in the mirror, i literally got convinced that I was walking around looking totally retarded all the time.
ur probably good dude just emulate people who look good and look smart.
Just found out I have mouth breather face