4ECAC7B2 57F0 4294 A3F8 AFE0A47711EB

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Coompill, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
looks good to me

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I feel like its because my eyes are too deepset . I know its a good trait to have but hopefully it can compensate for ipd /pfl
Long set brows and long hair covering zygos can fix it as well. Jared Leto has long hair for this reason

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and edodalic29
Weightloss unironically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 15827
Long set brows and long hair covering zygos can fix it as well. Jared Leto has long hair for this reason
My hair is long enough to do curtains . I’ll have my bangs go down to my cheekbones . I have semi wavy / straight hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My hair is long enough to do curtains . I’ll have my bangs go down to my cheekbones . I have semi wavy / straight hair
Try emulating Leto I think qoves has a vid on this

• Love it
You're a dolphin yourself. Don't be biased, but yes being low ipd is bad aswell.
I hate when ugly niggas like that be making fun of OP instead of trying to help

I hate when ugly niggas like that be making fun of OP instead of trying to help
He isn't ugly just unideal. I don't have a problem with his looks i have a problem with mindless bias and projection.

I have a low esr around the 0.44-0.45 mark which is why i'm biased towards people with narrow cheekbones because instead of trying to justify my flaws i've done research into cheekbone shaving and temple reconstruction.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and incel194012940
I have a low esr around the 0.44-0.45 mark which is why i'm biased towards people with narrow cheekbones because instead of trying to justify my flaws i've done research into cheekbone shaving and temple reconstruction.
Wouldn’t be a horrible idea if it’s possible to keep the angularity while reducing some of the raw mass

big skull, so it’d just make your frame look wider

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
Wouldn’t be a horrible idea if it’s possible to keep the angularity while reducing some of the raw mass

big skull, so it’d just make your frame look wider
Yes it interests me but i need the lowering first to figure out ideal proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and edodalic29
low IPD is not a problem. Long midface and fucked ES can be a consequence. If you still have good proportions, don’t give a fuck about it.

• +1
low IPD is not a problem. Long midface and fucked ES can be a consequence. If you still have good proportions, don’t give a fuck about it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You're a dolphin yourself. Don't be biased, but yes being low ipd is bad aswell.
I’m not a dolphin, ur talking about camera distortion, in the mirror it’s about 0.47 which is great. Keep frauding ur cyclops with curtains faggot

Aside from frauding u can only fix it w invasive surgeries such as OBO and prolly cheekbone shaving if your ES ratio is far from ideal.

Aside from frauding u can only fix it w invasive surgeries such as OBO and prolly cheekbone shaving if your ES ratio is far from ideal.
Epicanthoplasty or Lateral Canthoplasty to lengthen pfl
But this is commonly done on Asians. :feelsthink:

OBO or death.

I’m not a dolphin, ur talking about camera distortion, in the mirror it’s about 0.47 which is great. Keep frauding ur cyclops with curtains faggot
That haircut was always for my wide cheekbones making my eyes look closer not because my actual iPd was tiny.

• JFL
That haircut was always for my wide cheekbones making my eyes look closer not because my actual iPd was tiny.

Cant Edit and dont have access To my pc rn but i have morphs with narrower sideburns and it Will solve my eye problem once i get the transplant. Widening iPd would be much harder.

Over for my dolphin lookin ass tbh

Is there a fix for wide ipd?

• JFL
Scalp advancement and a minor hair transplant to cover the scar/soften the hairline and improve proportions.
How would it affect you if you theoretically began norwooding?

How would it affect you if you theoretically began norwooding?
After the advancement norwooding would make the scar more visable.

After the ht i’ll have weird looking hairs in front of my actual hairline.

Off topic question but do you think nose matters a lot? (I have a shitty nose)
Yes, i have an average nose but might still get rhino although i’m not knowledge enough about nose surgeries right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Yes, i have an average nose but might still get rhino although i’m not knowledge enough about nose surgeries right now.
Cuz I have a nose similar to DiCaprio but more upturned. It’s pretty bad cuz it’s bulbous and upturned which means it’s a ski slope shape and the nose itself is short.

Cuz I have a nose similar to DiCaprio but more upturned. It’s pretty bad cuz it’s bulbous and upturned which means it’s a ski slope shape and the nose itself is short.
Ski slope is easy to fix its harder to improve Width.

Its not the worst failo though.