How do you fix unilateral Masseter Hypertrophy?

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
Masseter

So how are you able to fix this kind of assymetry without the need of surgery or botox? is it even possible?. Like fixing it with facial excercises making your weak side stronger or something like that.

View attachment 162858

So how are you able to fix this kind of assymetry without the need of surgery or botox? is it even possible?. Like fixing it with facial excercises making your weak side stronger or something like that.

if you are on this site you already know you have to chew food on both sides of your teeth and you have to keep your mouth in the middle of your palate. besides this (symmetrical beahviour) you can only get botox.
work your ass out if you can't afford it

if you are on this site you already know you have to chew food on both sides of your teeth and you have to keep your mouth in the middle of your palate. besides this (symmetrical beahviour) you can only get botox.
work your ass out if you can't afford it
But shouldnt you chew on your weaker side for a while so it balances with the other one? or thats not how it works.

Uh? I thought this was obvious? Chew on your weak side. This is not out of my ass. I had a fucked rotten molar with a huge cavity that I didn't get treated for years and I chewed the entire time on the other side. Now, I have a jaw that's like 2 mm wider. The side I chewed on has hollowed cheeks and a stronger looking jawline and a straighter looking ramus. Chewing is essential until your jaw becomes as wide as your zygos then just stop