Cuck mistake.
Never ever feel attached to a female

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 49130, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Erase her memory

You are a cuck bro

Cuck mistake.
Never ever feel attached to a female
This isn't really a choice though. Your body makes you care. You can only prevent it by not interacting with females.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Blackpilled1027
u cant

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
The only away is by getting with other women.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Blackpilled1027
i know but how do you not get attached ?
Every foid is evil and they wish death on every man especially sub chadlite men and you are sub chadlite she wish death on you and hates you with ger every gut and if this isn't make you angry than idk what kind of a man you are you probably have testosterone of 110years old grandma

• +1
Run yourself thru many others until one or a couple stands out enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52946 and Blackpilled1027
you need to delete every contact with her, so remove her from every social media and delete all the pics with her, also remove all of her friends and connections because they subconsciously remind you of her, lastly get busy and find hobbies. it’s difficult but it’s just a matter of time and you’ll forget her

• +1
Best way is to have other women want you, having sex with other women, talking to other women etc etc

• +1
Reactions: tia0505 and Blackpilled1027
wait till a new one appears

• +1
first one im guessing? never trust anyone else again after this, everyone is looking out for themseleves only and dont care about you. im sorry but you need to hear this. Never fall in love again.

• +1
you need to delete every contact with her, so remove her from every social media and delete all the pics with her, also remove all of her friends and connections because they subconsciously remind you of her, lastly get busy and find hobbies. it’s difficult but it’s just a matter of time and you’ll forget her
lmao and what if she's in all my fucking classes ? :ogre: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

first one im guessing? never trust anyone else again after this, everyone is looking out for themseleves only and dont care about you. im sorry but you need to hear this. Never fall in love again.
that's my 4th times crush actually, but yeah maybe I should start dark triad maxxing

that's my 4th times crush actually, but yeah maybe I should start dark triad maxxing
no, not dark triad maxxing, thats still caring but pretending you dont. you need to realise nothing matters and stop caring. realise everything is temporary.

Very easy - you just go and fuck ten other girls!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52946 and zerotohero
shut up schizo

You can't unless she become ugly

its really easy just get a new one and time will make u forget her completely tbh only a far away memory will remain which won't even seem real

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52946