How do you get a new social circle?

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
After college, let’s say, how do u do this?

Most people I see are just stuck with their original friends group. Not saying that’s bad but a proper ascension requires new friends.

How do u do this? Hobbies? What quality of friendships can u make through hobbies as an adult? I feel like it’s weak. It’s true that you can get women if u are ascended and do hobbies but what about socialmaxxing?

Work friends? Maybe but again you can’t be super honest with them unless you eventually stop working at the same place.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Do adults even have friends? Can't imagine a group of 25 year old guys hanging out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, IWILLMAKEIT, klamus and 5 others
Do adults even have friends? Can't imagine a group of 25 year old guys hanging out.
Of course they do. I see chads on Instagram having fun with their friends doing activities like biking, ATV riding etc. Ofc dining out as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 13197
Meetup.com, talk to guys at sports gyms, MMA, Instagram groups, friends of cousins

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Meetup.com, talk to guys at sports gyms, MMA, Instagram groups, friends of cousins
What’s this meetup dot com thing?

Is it just autists?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
What’s this meetup dot com thing?

Is it just autists?
Most likely, I would only go for that as a last resort but I don’t that much abt it. Maybe you can get more info on the YouTube or Google or something

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Going2KillMyself
Traveling is the best way to get new social circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Socializing with new people

You want to go for adult amateur sports leagues or join a group for a local sports team, but most of this shit is on ice because of COVID-19.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
If you’re good looking, you can make friends anywhere. School, work, church, parks. If you’re ugly, it’s a wrap tho, you can be your own best friend.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and SPFromNY914
Traveling is the best way to get new social circles.
What are your thoughts on solo travel? I had a friend that would travel solo and meet people in hostels and do cool shit with them. Thinking of doing this. You give very good replies and high IQ answers btw. Unlike most ppl on this forum I can tell you have experience/insight which is refreshing.

• +1
What are your thoughts on solo travel? I had a friend that would travel solo and meet people in hostels and do cool shit with them. Thinking of doing this. You give very good replies and high IQ answers btw. Unlike most ppl on this forum I can tell you have experience/insight which is refreshing.
Solo traveling is the best way to do it. Your friend's right. Last time I did a visa run in Hong Kong I ended up drinking and getting stoned with a British dude, a French chick, and a Japanese student on a rooftop of the infamous Chungking Mansions. Met them earlier that day at the hostel we were staying at and never seen them again after that night. I've had all kinds of experiences like that throughout Cambodia and Vietnam. Hostels are full of other solo travelers and it's really easy to make "no strings attached" type connections with them. People just say hi and invite you to go out partying with them before even learning your name.

I've gone on trips with other people a few different times, and it's always been a dissapointment. If you're with a group a lot of time gets wasted trying to figure out what everybody wants to do. If you're with one other person, like a best friend or something, you get extremely sick of eachother after about 4 days in. It's always more trouble than it's worth.

Traveling solo's best because you don't have to commit to anybody else's plans. And it's no big deal if you want to ditch people you do group up with, because you can always find a new group at the drop of a hat. You also learn a lot more when traveling by yourself. I've always preferred to do things at my own pace.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, amorfati, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Solo traveling is the best way to do it. Your friend's right. Last time I did a visa run in Hong Kong I ended up drinking and getting stoned with a British dude, a French chick, and a Japanese student on a rooftop of the infamous Chungking Mansions. Met them earlier that day at the hostel we were staying at and never seen them again after that night. I've had all kinds of experiences like that throughout Cambodia and Vietnam. Hostels are full of other solo travelers and it's really easy to make "no strings attached" type connections with them. People just say hi and invite you to go out partying with them before even learning your name.

I've gone on trips with other people a few different times, and it's always been a dissapointment. If you're with a group a lot of time gets wasted trying to figure out what everybody wants to do. If you're with one other person, like a best friend or something, you get extremely sick of eachother after about 4 days in. It's always more trouble than it's worth.

Traveling solo's best because you don't have to commit to anybody else's plans. And it's no big deal if you want to ditch people you do group up with, because you can always find a new group at the drop of a hat. You also learn a lot more when traveling by yourself. I've always preferred to do things at my own pace.
Yeah man solo traveling sounds awesome because it’s so spontaneous and you meet new people which is fun! I’d love to just solo travel around the world and try to go to every continent. But right now I am focusing on looksmaxxing and money-making before I set out to do that. Want to build a good base and save some cash and then enjoy the hard work by traveling. I may even consider settling down somewhere outside the west tbh, life gets really boring and repetitive here.

• +1
Yeah man solo traveling sounds awesome because it’s so spontaneous and you meet new people which is fun! I’d love to just solo travel around the world and try to go to every continent. But right now I am focusing on looksmaxxing and money-making before I set out to do that. Want to build a good base and save some cash and then enjoy the hard work by traveling. I may even consider settling down somewhere outside the west tbh, life gets really boring and repetitive here.
That's the plan for me. I gotta return to the States for about 5 to 8 years to get my wife citizenship. I want us to have the same passport, but we'll be moving to Vietnam after that. While in the States I'm gonna focus on investing and building multiple online income streams. When we get to Vietnam I want to start a small business and maybe buy some investment properties in Malaysia or Indonesia. The online income will go a long way when we finally get over there.

Living in the West just isn't worth the aggravation. I went back twice since leaving in 2011, each time spending exactly 3 and a half months there. Both times I went back I couldn't wait to leave again. Didn't feel like home anymore after experiencing the bliss of living abroad.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 13325
That's the plan for me. I gotta return to the States for about 5 to 8 years to get my wife citizenship. I want us to have the same passport, but we'll be moving to Vietnam after that. While in the States I'm gonna focus on investing and building multiple online income streams. When we get to Vietnam I want to start a small business and maybe buy some investment properties in Malaysia or Indonesia. The online income will go a long way when we finally get over there.

Living in the West just isn't worth the aggravation. I went back twice since leaving in 2011, each time spending exactly 3 and a half months there. Both times I went back I couldn't wait to leave again. Didn't feel like home anymore after experiencing the bliss of living abroad.
Curious why are you married if you can just keep slaying and traveling around in the East? Do you just get bored of it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12002
Curious why are you married if you can just keep slaying and traveling around in the East? Do you just get bored of it?
You just become jaded after a while. It was fun during my 20s, but after I hit 30 I realized that the most satisfying thing I can do is start a family. Perspectives change after you get older. Though I can imagine I wouldn't have gotten to that point if I didn't get to sow my wild oats. It's probably not the same for everbody though.

• +1
You just become jaded after a while. It was fun during my 20s, but after I hit 30 I realized that the most satisfying thing I can do is start a family. Perspectives change after you get older. Though I can imagine I wouldn't have gotten to that point if I didn't get to sow my wild oats. It's probably not the same for everbody though.
Idk if you are familiar with RooshV, he had a blog called Return of Kings but he used to travel across Europe and “game” girls and enjoy the traveling, etc. He wrote some really good guides on logistics, women, etc. related to different countries he traveled to. He was a normie but got laid a lot because he approached a lot of girls and lived that nomadic lifestyle. That’s what a lot of people here don’t get, IRL appeal is not just about PSL, it’s about your lifestyle, having a fun/spontaneous personality, etc. Thats where the lifemaxxing comes in. Looks are important but you need to set your life up in a way that you can harvest the most value from your strengths. You need passions, hobbies, and interests. I’m personally really interested in bodybuilding so my goal would be to be able to travel and work out in different gyms, train with foreign bodybuilders, have fun in different countries, learn about different cultures, etc. but that’s why I’m investing in myself and maxing out my looks/money before I can embark on that path.

• +1
Idk if you are familiar with RooshV, he had a blog called Return of Kings but he used to travel across Europe and “game” girls and enjoy the traveling, etc. He wrote some really good guides on logistics, women, etc. related to different countries he traveled to. He was a normie but got laid a lot because he approached a lot of girls and lived that nomadic lifestyle. That’s what a lot of people here don’t get, IRL appeal is not just about PSL, it’s about your lifestyle, having a fun/spontaneous personality, etc. Thats where the lifemaxxing comes in. Looks are important but you need to set your life up in a way that you can harvest the most value from your strengths. You need passions, hobbies, and interests. I’m personally really interested in bodybuilding so my goal would be to be able to travel and work out in different gyms, train with foreign bodybuilders, have fun in different countries, learn about different cultures, etc. but that’s why I’m investing in myself and maxing out my looks/money before I can embark on that path.
Yep, that's exactly right. A lot of people don't know how to think outside the box and switch things up. They get frustrated and throw in the towel too early because they approach lifemaxxing the same way every time. They get the same results and never broaden their horizons. In this day and age the only people who make it are the ones who learn to think outside the box. You can't afford not to. It's not that hard to do though.

I love ROK. I've re-posted a few articles from that site on here. There's a lot of gems to be found on there. A lot of people look at the redpill as changing yourself in order to become more successful with women. To me though it's always been about internalizing certain truths about female nature so that you can learn to control them and not have to change anything about yourself. I've never had to act "NT" or hide my political views. Not within the Western hemisphere, in the expat bubbles, and not with the locals in Asia either. Some people can't stand me, but that's never stopped me from making friends and getting what I want. It's not like I'm gonna run home with my tail between my legs just because I rub a lot of folks the wrong way. Once you've come to reclaim certain truths that have been stolen from most men in Western society through a heavy dose of beta male conditioning through the media and whatnot, things get a whole lot easier. You naturally start interacting with women (controlling them) the way you were meant to in the first place. After that erything else, such as unique passions or a vast amount of life experience, only becomes complimentary to your overall character.

The redpill's about getting back to your masculine nature as a man. And masculinity at it's core isn't something that can ever be based on female approval. Women are attracted to masculinity, however it manifests, whether they think they're attracted to it or not. That's just their biological nature. Men are meant to be very different from one another, and women are meant to be attracted to men.

• +1

I will do this next year

• +1
Yep, that's exactly right. A lot of people don't know how to think outside the box and switch things up. They get frustrated and throw in the towel too early because they approach lifemaxxing the same way every time. They get the same results and never broaden their horizons. In this day and age the only people who make it are the ones who learn to think outside the box. You can't afford not to. It's not that hard to do though.

I love ROK. I've re-posted a few articles from that site on here. There's a lot of gems to be found on there. A lot of people look at the redpill as changing yourself in order to become more successful with women. To me though it's always been about internalizing certain truths about female nature so that you can learn to control them and not have to change anything about yourself. I've never had to act "NT" or hide my political views. Not within the Western hemisphere, in the expat bubbles, and not with the locals in Asia either. Some people can't stand me, but that's never stopped me from making friends and getting what I want. It's not like I'm gonna run home with my tail between my legs just because I rub a lot of folks the wrong way. Once you've come to reclaim certain truths that have been stolen from most men in Western society through a heavy dose of beta male conditioning through the media and whatnot, things get a whole lot easier. You naturally start interacting with women (controlling them) the way you were meant to in the first place. After that erything else, such as unique passions or a vast amount of life experience, only becomes complimentary to your overall character.

The redpill's about getting back to your masculine nature as a man. And masculinity at it's core isn't something that can ever be based on female approval. Women are attracted to masculinity, however it manifests, whether they think they're attracted to it or not. That's just their biological nature. Men are meant to be very different from one another, and women are meant to be attracted to men.
Yeah man I think the best approach is a combination of red pill and black pill, you don't want to be extreme with either one. While it is important to improve your looks/appearance you also need the tools to interact and manage your relationships with women. You also want to be focused on your mission/purpose like red pill says and not make looks or slaying your mission. And yes it is very important to be in touch with your masculinity. Lift weights, push yourself to work harder, be confident, etc.

• +1