How do you get bigger hands?

Yaboi6083

Yaboi6083

Iron
I’ve seen some people try to grip big stuff like trees and rocks to try to make their hand bigger overtime, but anyone know actual shit that works?

HGH will increase your hand size.

Anecdotally, quarterback Kenny Pickett increased his hand size from 8 1/2 inches to 8 5/8 by wearing a splint while sleeping.

Men who do a lot of labor with their hands do get more robust hands and wider fingers, but not longer. But this typically takes decades of consistent labour.
So you can become a blacksmith or something and handmax in a couple of decades.

Alternatively you can use hgh, specially if you are still in development and you will get bigger overall, including your hands. You just need the right dosage and duration, also preferably a gh bleed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and LooksOrDeath
View attachment 2463985
Men who do a lot of labor with their hands do get more robust hands and wider fingers, but not longer. But this typically takes decades of consistent labour.

Alternatively you can use hgh, specially if you are still in development and you will get bigger overall, including your hands. You just need the right dosage and duration, also preferably a gh bleed.
My father worked manual labour since childhood. We have the same length in hands except his palms and fingers are almost three times wider than mine

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Jerk off with both hands

View attachment 2463985

Wtf is a gh bleed