How do you get hollow cheeks?

Joka

Joka

Jonkler
I can’t really lose weight cause I’m already kinda skinny. Also my jaw and cheekbones are already decent enough. I just don’t know how to get rid of the buccal fat. Are there like exercises or supplements to take?

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I can’t really lose weight cause I’m already kinda skinny. Also my jaw and cheekbones are already decent enough. I just don’t know how to get rid of the buccal fat. Are there like exercises or supplements to take?
What’s ur bf

• +1
Reactions: Joka
Less than 10% I think. I haven’t gotten tested though
That’s very unlikely. Is your ramus tall? Do you have forward growth? How thick are your facial bones. Good bone structure essentially stretches the skin making it look nice and tight. You said you had good jaw and cheekbones. Maybe it’s the lighting or maybe your ramus is short and you have slight down growth

• +1
Reactions: Joka
It comes to down to forward growth, and correct chewing

I have Jon Kortajarena tier hollow cheeks even when I'm not super cut

• +1
Reactions: Joka and themanthechrist
It comes to down to forward growth, and correct chewing

I have Jon Kortajarena tier hollow cheeks even when I'm not super cut
i have a recessed maxilla yet still have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and SwissArms
At 10% I didn’t have hollow cheeks, cause I’m pretty recessed in both my maxilla and jaw.

Also I’m 1000% sure I was at most 10%, possibly lower, because my BMI was underweight even with muscle.

I’m starvemaxxing again to lower my bf%, I’m like 18% now

If you’re actually 10% and don’t have them then you just don’t have the genetics for them. To reduce the buccanator muscle learn the proper way to swallow

To reduce the buccanator muscle learn the proper way to swallow
BS hayashi shit, either bcf or fat dissolvers

Debloating would probably work but if you're already at the right bf% for hollow cheeks and you don't have them

Just do the ones above

BS hayashi shit, either bcf or fat dissolvers

Debloating would probably work but if you're already at the right bf% for hollow cheeks and you don't have them

Just do the ones above
You can definitely atrophy the buccanator muscle to create hollow cheeks. Mike mew mentions this a lot and has also worked for me