How do you get over a one night stand? Its been 8 months for fucks sake. (long rant)

Pedrester

Pedrester

Iron
We didn't even have sex, she had just turned 18 and was still in 6th form, going to uni next year.

I went out with some mates (3 of us total) and after drinking some cheap wine, all of the sudden I found myself in the toilet with sick all over the place. They helped up, I had an apple, some mouthwash and 15 minutes later we were in the club. I was feeling shit and just wanted to go home and call it a night, 2 girls come up to us and start dancing, with one of them putting her arm around me and smiling a lot. It took me longer than it should have to realise what was going on, but I did I look at my mates and they were nodding and smiling approvingly. My heart started racing and I started feeling sick again. I've been stupid nervous around girls when it comes to this for some reason and that shit wine we had wasn't making it any easier.

But by god her friend, she was stunning, a solid 9/10, blue eyes, light brown hair, small and super fit. She was beautiful and she knew it. My mates (we're all between 5'11 and 6'1) one of them skinny, lanky and skinny (still love him ahahahaah, he's my basically my brother at this point) and a fat, not single, one, but of course they didn't know that at the time. She took a good look at them a start pulling her friend towards her so they'd leave.

My nervousness was getting worse and I was feeling light head so at this point I wouldn't have minded if they had left, but she held tight. Her friend insisted but she stayed, making "please stay" face. They exchanged a few whispers and her friend stop pulling her. Instead, she lets go of me and start snogging. We were in total disbeleaf, in 5 - 10 minutes we went from thinking of leaving to having a cute girl and a stunning one making out in front of us.

They stop and look of us. At that point my balls took over for a second or two, I put my arm around her, she does the same and I ask her if shes single, she obviously says yes, but this Chad I know told me thats what he always asks the girls he pull before hand, just to be sure. It was at this point that my nervousness takes over again and I start panicking hard, don't know why, but I've always been like this. She pulls me in and we start kissing, she goes straight in with her tongue; it was around 23:15 and from here on out my memories of that night become blurry and blurry, the last thing I remember clearly is looking at my mate snogging the other one and me getting a touch of jealousy.

Us 5 spend the entire night in the club together, going from dancing to snogging, to she and her mate kissing every once in a while while giving me and my mate dirty stares as we watched, still in disbelief with my other mate 3rd (5th?) wheeling, taking one for the team.

By the time it was around 2:30, we exchange snaps and my girl shows me her phone with some thing written on it: "Its getting late, we should probably go". I take it and write back: "You wanna get back to ours?". She stares at her phone for what seems like an eternety and hands it to her mate, which promply takes it, cracks a smile and writes: "ahahahahahahah you wish ;)". Shame, I though, especially for my mate, which was a virgin at the time and could have lost it to that girl but oh well. He leave with them, we kissed a bit more as they were in the queue to get her jackets. It was at this point we found out they were only going to uni next year and were, in fact, in 6th form.

We leave, without the girls, and head back, they were crashing at mines. I slept feeling like shit. I barely enjoyed any of what happened, my heart was beating super hard, the loud music, the fact that I had some stranger's tongue inside me for 3 hours straight, I barely got hard and was counting on her having some sick foreplay skills if they were to get back with us.
I was a bit bullied as a kid for my appearance by girls and although puberty + looksmaxxing has done me some massive favours, I still end up falling for girls who give me very little atention. I've been told I'm handsome since, I've with other girls before, a girlfriend too, but they were all friends before we did anything sexual. This was the first time I had some complete stranger, a cute girl, pick me, over all the 6'4, blonde, muscled guys, typical of any UK club. After that night, it was the first time I believed I wasn't *that* ugly like girls used to say to my face.

My mate has Instagram, I don't and in the following morning, he woke up with 2 follow requests from the 2 girls. He sent me a few photos of mine and it wasn't just because I was drunk, she was quite cute. We both texted them a few days later, the 9/10 didn't even bother opening my mate's text but I ended up texting a little with mine. I started with:
"Hey, did you have fun Saturday night"
---
"yeah it was good"
"how old are you?"
---
"19, 2nd year of uni"
---
"oh okay"
---
"how old did you think I was?"
---
"i dont know"

I didn't bother replying to that, she was cuter than me, she had over a thousand instagram followers and those basic replies made it clear she was only replying out of simpathy.

About a month later the lockdowns came. I haven't been out clubbing since but she was out every Saturday, making it quite clear I was just one of many.
I can't stop thinking of her since, staring at the few pictures I have of her and in the other hand, pretty sure she hasn't seen my face since that night, much less think of me.
Lately its been worse and worse, I recently noticed in one of her selfied she had this band I had never heard of in the back of her phone and I've just been listening to it while thinking of that night. Me and my other 3 friends havent talked about that night in months and Im pretty sure they've already forgotten it happened, as the 2 girls most likely have, but I can't fucking move on for some reason, and the feelings for her have stayed ever since.

What the fuck am I supposed to do, it is consuming me on the inside.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
Even the woman from Google translate denied to read all that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AlexAP, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
just lol@u, get abundance mentality ASAP you rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 3583
imagine what would it be like when you see her years later. that's what you want right? to see her again.
she is old wrinkly and still fucking around and you get the opportunity.
would you still want her? no she is a whore.

• Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
imagine what would it be like when you see her years later. that's what you want right? to see her again.
she is old wrinkly and still fucking around and you get the opportunity.
would you still want her? no she is a whore.
I know exactly what she is, its just that attention she gave me for those hours makes me want her no matter what

I know exactly what she is, its just that attention she gave me for those hours makes me want her no matter what
no it's because the story is beautiful and she is beautiful. know all the magic in that night was fake.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Pedrester
Might be over if you're still ultra high inhib whilst drunk lad.
U need to accept the fact that she's a whore, she's getting banged by a different chad every single weekend and she hasn't even done her a levels yet. If you've accepted this and you still think about her, you're a bit cucked mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Pedrester
dnrd but mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
you don't need to get over it because she already did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Lol at getting hungover from a random chick you didn’t even fuck.

You need more bitches in yo life asap

We didn't even have sex, she had just turned 18 and was still in 6th form, going to uni next year.

I went out with some mates (3 of us total) and after drinking some cheap wine, all of the sudden I found myself in the toilet with sick all over the place. They helped up, I had an apple, some mouthwash and 15 minutes later we were in the club. I was feeling shit and just wanted to go home and call it a night, 2 girls come up to us and start dancing, with one of them putting her arm around me and smiling a lot. It took me longer than it should have to realise what was going on, but I did I look at my mates and they were nodding and smiling approvingly. My heart started racing and I started feeling sick again. I've been stupid nervous around girls when it comes to this for some reason and that shit wine we had wasn't making it any easier.

But by god her friend, she was stunning, a solid 9/10, blue eyes, light brown hair, small and super fit. She was beautiful and she knew it. My mates (we're all between 5'11 and 6'1) one of them skinny, lanky and skinny (still love him ahahahaah, he's my basically my brother at this point) and a fat, not single, one, but of course they didn't know that at the time. She took a good look at them a start pulling her friend towards her so they'd leave.

My nervousness was getting worse and I was feeling light head so at this point I wouldn't have minded if they had left, but she held tight. Her friend insisted but she stayed, making "please stay" face. They exchanged a few whispers and her friend stop pulling her. Instead, she lets go of me and start snogging. We were in total disbeleaf, in 5 - 10 minutes we went from thinking of leaving to having a cute girl and a stunning one making out in front of us.

They stop and look of us. At that point my balls took over for a second or two, I put my arm around her, she does the same and I ask her if shes single, she obviously says yes, but this Chad I know told me thats what he always asks the girls he pull before hand, just to be sure. It was at this point that my nervousness takes over again and I start panicking hard, don't know why, but I've always been like this. She pulls me in and we start kissing, she goes straight in with her tongue; it was around 23:15 and from here on out my memories of that night become blurry and blurry, the last thing I remember clearly is looking at my mate snogging the other one and me getting a touch of jealousy.

Us 5 spend the entire night in the club together, going from dancing to snogging, to she and her mate kissing every once in a while while giving me and my mate dirty stares as we watched, still in disbelief with my other mate 3rd (5th?) wheeling, taking one for the team.

By the time it was around 2:30, we exchange snaps and my girl shows me her phone with some thing written on it: "Its getting late, we should probably go". I take it and write back: "You wanna get back to ours?". She stares at her phone for what seems like an eternety and hands it to her mate, which promply takes it, cracks a smile and writes: "ahahahahahahah you wish ;)". Shame, I though, especially for my mate, which was a virgin at the time and could have lost it to that girl but oh well. He leave with them, we kissed a bit more as they were in the queue to get her jackets. It was at this point we found out they were only going to uni next year and were, in fact, in 6th form.

We leave, without the girls, and head back, they were crashing at mines. I slept feeling like shit. I barely enjoyed any of what happened, my heart was beating super hard, the loud music, the fact that I had some stranger's tongue inside me for 3 hours straight, I barely got hard and was counting on her having some sick foreplay skills if they were to get back with us.
I was a bit bullied as a kid for my appearance by girls and although puberty + looksmaxxing has done me some massive favours, I still end up falling for girls who give me very little atention. I've been told I'm handsome since, I've with other girls before, a girlfriend too, but they were all friends before we did anything sexual. This was the first time I had some complete stranger, a cute girl, pick me, over all the 6'4, blonde, muscled guys, typical of any UK club. After that night, it was the first time I believed I wasn't *that* ugly like girls used to say to my face.

My mate has Instagram, I don't and in the following morning, he woke up with 2 follow requests from the 2 girls. He sent me a few photos of mine and it wasn't just because I was drunk, she was quite cute. We both texted them a few days later, the 9/10 didn't even bother opening my mate's text but I ended up texting a little with mine. I started with:
"Hey, did you have fun Saturday night"
---
"yeah it was good"
"how old are you?"
---
"19, 2nd year of uni"
---
"oh okay"
---
"how old did you think I was?"
---
"i dont know"

I didn't bother replying to that, she was cuter than me, she had over a thousand instagram followers and those basic replies made it clear she was only replying out of simpathy.

About a month later the lockdowns came. I haven't been out clubbing since but she was out every Saturday, making it quite clear I was just one of many.
I can't stop thinking of her since, staring at the few pictures I have of her and in the other hand, pretty sure she hasn't seen my face since that night, much less think of me.
Lately its been worse and worse, I recently noticed in one of her selfied she had this band I had never heard of in the back of her phone and I've just been listening to it while thinking of that night. Me and my other 3 friends havent talked about that night in months and Im pretty sure they've already forgotten it happened, as the 2 girls most likely have, but I can't fucking move on for some reason, and the feelings for her have stayed ever since.

What the fuck am I supposed to do, it is consuming me on the inside.
Ion read
Ion care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
dn rd too long op is a faggot