How do you get rid of a girl?

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
My first message to her was that she looks like shit.. ever since we started debating on things and I kept hating on her. But she keeps initiating contact even though I purely dislike her cuz she's another e thot. I told her to text some of her simps but she keeps telling that I'm "ballzy" and that she likes my attitude (jfl) and she even gave me her number to call her. On the other hand I don't wanna block her cuz that's a bitchy behavior. What should I do?

IMG 20200413 192008
IMG 20200413 192020
IMG 20200413 192434

I told her she got bug eyes she is fat she is frauding with filters and make up and for a couple of days now she is asking me how am I doing and keeps bothering me with voice messages with her disgusting femoid voice. Who wants to punch her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and Chintuck22
tell her to fuck off and block her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tylermax
give her compliments, act needy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Madhate and 1 other person
My first message to her was that she looks like shit.. ever since we started debating on things and I kept hating on her. But she keeps initiating contact even though I purely dislike her cuz she's another e thot. I told her to text some of her simps but she keeps telling that I'm "ballzy" and that she likes my attitude (jfl) and she even gave me her number to call her. On the other hand I don't wanna block her cuz that's a bitchy behavior. What should I do?

View attachment 353107 View attachment 353109 View attachment 353110

I told her she got bug eyes she is fat she is frauding with filters and make up and for a couple of days now she is asking me how am I doing and keeps bothering me with voice messages with her disgusting femoid voice. Who wants to punch her

Just give her cock and go your way

• +1
keep letting her talk to you because u love attention fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 470
what? Sorry I ddnt read :oops:🤪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
send screenshots u fat ass larper

• +1
Fuck and ghost boy fuck and ghost

• +1
what platform? instagram?

• +1
IMG 20200413 193919

That's our last convo she kept spamming me. I genuinely can't get hard even if she got some big titties and ass. Blackpill turned me gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
Y-you're ugly. Bug-eyed fatty. Why do you keep texting me? It's n-not like I like you or anything. B-baka~

• Love it
  • +1
why are u blurring out the messages, that makes zero sense
larper
Cuz it's not English I don't wanna doxx myself
Why would I even wanna larp with this fat bug eyed whore

• +1
language doesn't = doxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
you dont wanna dox urself by showing messages in another language?
yeah totally
larp
literally the stupidest thing ive ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
you dont wanna dox urself by showing messages in another language?
yeah totally
larp
Bruh I don't rly care if u believe me or not. Do you have any advice on how to ignore a girl politely or not? I used her pics for the laughs not to brag or anything I've had experiences with hotter girls anyways

• +1
Tell her you love her, basically act like a simp. Tell her you can't live without her and shes a queen, the most beatiful girl in the world. That'll dry her up real quick

• +1
Bruh I don't rly care if u believe me or not. Do you have any advice on how to ignore a girl politely or not? I used her pics for the laughs not to brag or anything I've had experiences with hotter girls anyways
youre such a faggot larper, you claimed that you mog barrett hard and when told to send pictures you go silent like a little kid, then you make a thread trying to brag and when someone tells you to send the messages, you just send blurred out screenshots and your reasoning is
"i might get doxxed because of the language"
jfl is your final excuse "i dont rly care if u believe me or not"? thats what every single larper that ive exposed up until this day has said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
Well, you need settle this like an adult. Through a discussion. Tell her that her advances are uncomfortable and you need her to stop. You need to draw the line and be forward towards her. Right now she has the ide"oh he is playing hard to get" you need to dispel this thought mate. That or just block her if your low inhb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Madhate and 1 other person
youre such a faggot larper, you claimed that you mog barrett hard and when told to send pictures you go silent like a little kid, then you make a thread trying to brag and when someone tells you to send the messages, you just send blurred out screenshots and your reasoning is
"i might get doxxed because of the language"
jfl is your final excuse "i dont rly care if u believe me or not"? thats what every single larper that ive exposed up until this day has said
Even if I send you the messages unblurred you won't understand shit. Also ofc I don't mog Barrett it's for the troll dumbass. If you don't got anything to say related to my thread then leave and hop off my dick

• +1
Did not care enough to read it all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Even if I send you the messages unblurred you won't understand shit. Also ofc I don't mog Barrett it's for the troll dumbass. If you don't got anything to say related to my thread then leave and hop off my dick
jfl ur pathetic, this is sad tbh

• +1

translate the messages then

• +1
JFL proof that being a dark triad low inhib badboy is key.

• +1

• +1