How do you get short defined curly hair like this?

Blue

Blue

Kraken
My curly hair is so frizzy and dry it's unbelievable. Ruins my facial aesthetics and leanness by sticking out to all sides. Conditioning it two times per week helps a bit but sadly not much. What else can be done to make it defined and healthy looking like the dude's in the pic?

A245CA6C 5D5C 4F38 AA99 B9838C139D03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
My curly hair is so frizzy and dry it's unbelievable. Ruins my facial aesthetics and leanness by sticking out to all sides. Conditioning it two times per week helps a bit but sadly not much. What else can be done to make it defined and healthy looking like the dude's in the pic?

View attachment 973131
i have the same shit bro conditioner is my cope

• +1
Reactions: Blue
i have the same shit bro conditioner is my cope
How many times do you condition per week dude? If so, what conditioner are you currently using? Does it even work or is it just cope?

1)Reduce shampooing frequency
2)When you dry your hair out of the shower, scrunch the hair with the towel and don’t just rub it all over
3)Genetics

argan oil or jojoba oil

View attachment 973131
1. Wash, condition and detangle in the shower, when you condition scrunch out the conditioner
2. Pat your hair of all excess moisture
3. Apply a gel to hair by scrunching that towards scalp
4. Diffuse with a hairdryer upside down on low heat or medium with heat protectant
5. You can then break the gel cast by scrunching with oil

• Love it
1. Wash, condition and detangle in the shower, when you condition scrunch out the conditioner
2. Pat your hair of all excess moisture
3. Apply a gel to hair by scrunching that towards scalp
4. Diffuse with a hairdryer upside down on low heat or medium with heat protectant
5. You can then break the gel cast by scrunching with oil
Nice thx. I assume you need a special gel and oil for curly hair?

Nice thx. I assume you need a special gel and oil for curly hair?
just guy some "eco" olive oil gel and you will be fine

• +1