How do you get spheres at the end of jaw?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I'm too lazy to learn facial aesthetics so I don't know what theese are called but I want them

@Lev Peshkov you know jaw shit help me here.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
thats muscle, hes clenching his jaw

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, CursedOne, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
i heard mastic gum helps develop it
Seems cope tbh. Do you know what the muscle is called? I will have to research this. It looks good tbh

Clenching a well developed masseter

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6902
Clenching a well developed masseter
I can feel when I clench. Should I inject 2 litre synthenol in each masseter to get spheres?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 6902
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Danish_Retard
I can feel when I clench. Should I inject 2 litre synthenol in each masseter to get spheres?
Yes, you can inject fillers
but they are temporary and expensive in long term

Attachments

• B743EABC-401A-479B-BEF2-05F93B1C8575.jpeg
    B743EABC-401A-479B-BEF2-05F93B1C8575.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
that sounds like a terrible idea
tbh
But I doubt you'll be able to develop them like that without just having good genetics.
Yes, you can inject fillers
That's expensive and I'm scared of fillers migrating tbh. I would rather save up or take a loan and get implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
That's literally the masseter muscle with low body fat. Just chew something hard like mastic or falim and be low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
That's literally the masseter muscle with low body fat. Just chew something hard like mastic or falim and be low bf%
Is there anyway to enlarge it tho? I doubt everybody would look that good naturally?

Is there anyway to enlarge it tho? I doubt everybody would look that good naturally?

I just told you how to enlarge it, chew gum. When you want to gain muscle you do hypertrophy exercises or any kind of exercise that trains that specific muscle. Chew gum and it will enlarge and become more pronounced. It won't show if you have cheek fat though. And this is achievable natty.

• +1
Its possible to develop your masseters
Bruxism patients often have big masseters due to the teeth grinding

They even need fillers to reduce their jaw muscles

• +1
the guy in the photo has them because of very good bone structure and very low bodyfat. chew all you want but you'll never have them if you're recessed

• +1
I just told you how to enlarge it, chew gum. When you want to gain muscle you do hypertrophy exercises or any kind of exercise that trains that specific muscle. Chew gum and it will enlarge and become more pronounced. It won't show if you have cheek fat though. And this is achievable natty.
Its possible to develop your masseters
Bruxism patients often have big masseters due to the teeth grinding

They even need fillers to reduce their jaw muscles
Very interesting. Thanks for good replies @bpdandectasy = bro and @Uglybrazilian = bro

the guy in the photo has them because of very good bone structure and very low bodyfat. chew all you want but you'll never have them if you're recessed
Can I get them?
4F4B8273 4794 4FFE 9E9F 7FE053849836

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Masster

Buy falim gum and put a few pieces on each side more on your weak Masster and less on your stronger one
it is a muscle everyone has it and with ur jaw u easily can aswell just chew mastic gum or falim gum
I will do it after I am low bf. I need to be able to stop before it begins to look bad. Thanks for answering bros.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 6475
Very interesting. Thanks for good replies @bpdandectasy = bro and @Uglybrazilian = bro

Can I get them?
View attachment 431883

It looks like you already have decent masseter size because your ramus is clearly visible, just train them a little more and lose weight.

• +1
That philthrum
I am aware tbh. I can't post a pic without getting this comment. I'm too young and poor to get any surgeries right now too but tbh I think it's my nose that's the worst since it's so short yet sticks out as much as a normal nose.

I am aware tbh. I can't post a pic without getting this comment. I'm too young and poor to get any surgeries right now too but tbh I think it's my nose that's the worst since it's so short yet sticks out as much as a normal nose.
You look ape

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot