How do you get that prettyboy look that’s often seen in anime?

D

Dominus

Iron
6E469C06 9BD0 48A3 BB87 A64324F3A1BB
Just gonna use sasuke as an example cause I can’t think of anyone else right now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stingray
Basically trannymaxx but don't go all the way, and get extra lean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Romnel and incelslayer01
Basically become a 2D image

Anyways it’s impossible or simply not worth it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jackthenerd and Truecel14
No healthy woman is attracted to a man like that sorry. Put the Mongolian cave paintings down and get into the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, im_still_here, Stingray and 5 others
>wanting to become an anime character

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, eyearea, norwoodreaper and 2 others
I'm not gonna lie, when I was a kid I always wanted to look like an anime character. Jfl it wouldn't even have been possible because I was a curry. And on top of that I had straight brown hair. I wanted my hair to look like the guys' down below, curly and poofy and so I crossee my fingers it would happen even though it wasnt possible. At least I thought...

My hair eventually went from the typical curry hair to curly and poofy like i wanted it to. It didn't look like the guy's though sadly.

Unfortunately it's not possible. Japanese animators bend human phsyics to make the best looking characters possible.

Attachments

• Gin_Gintoki_5.png
    Gin_Gintoki_5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScratchDiske221, Deleted member 7125 and SeiGun
Perfect white dewy skin, thick volumous hair + Dimorphic features ie bones

I'm not gonna lie, when I was a kid I always wanted to look like an anime character. Jfl it wouldn't even have been possible because I was a curry. And on top of that I had straight brown hair. I wanted my hair to look like the guys' down below, curly and poofy and so I crossee my fingers it would happen even though it wasnt possible. At least I thought...

My hair eventually went from the typical curry hair to curly and poofy like i wanted it to. It didn't look like the guy's though sadly.

Unfortunately it's not possible. Japanese animators bend human phsyics to make the best looking characters possible.
Brutal

You have to look like @Aids!

i think this is what I look like

No healthy woman is attracted to a man like that sorry. Put the Mongolian cave paintings down and get into the real world.
Mongolian cave paintings
?

fuck man youre fat, retarded and on top of that youre a curry too?

proves my theory right

op is autistic

Just look like me bro

woman want chad not anime

Gintoki is king

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Eubanks is as close as youll get to a anime character
Original 2