Silver
I have thin hair

Even my little brother has thin hair, so Its not balding

Help.

Last edited:
genetics

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Simonfromsydney and jefferson
You could try minoxidil, that's your best bet.

It fucks your hormonal profile and destroys collagen aging you quickly
I think you're thinking of a different drug...

I think you're thinking of a different drug...
I'm just fucking around cuz I'm.bored. minox does hurt collagen in the area tho

I'm just fucking around cuz I'm.bored. minox does hurt collagen in the area tho
Alright maybe but it doesn't do anything to your hormones and if he's using it only on the scalp area where his hair is covering it then a bit of skin aging would be worth it for the hair thickness imo.

• +1
Reactions: Baki
Alright maybe but it doesn't do anything to your hormones and if he's using it only on the scalp area where his hair is covering it then a bit of skin aging would be worth it for the hair thickness imo.
It grows hair in other places it isn't supposed to if u aren't careful

IVE used minox for a week should i stop before it's late @Nibba @CupOfCoffee and if it destroys collagen will it recover?

IVE used minox for a week should i stop before it's late @Nibba @CupOfCoffee and if it destroys collagen will it recover?
For beard? You can still use it but it'll probably age you a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
the hairs are thin but there's alot of hair, even if i grow the hair its a thin lame beard.

the hairs are thin but there's alot of hair, even if i grow the hair its a thin lame beard.
I used it and it worked like magic, new hairs popping up everywhere. But my skin looked much worse, which is bad for me because I have very light skin that turns pink/rosy. That won't be noticeable on your darker skin, but you might experience less elasticity.

I used it and it worked like magic, new hairs popping up everywhere. But my skin looked much worse, which is bad for me because I have very light skin that turns pink/rosy. That won't be noticeable on your darker skin, but you might experience less elasticity.
how long did it take to notice those baby hairs cause every day i wake up there's more hair, i only started growing a beard naturally like 5 months ago and I think it might grow even without minoxidil cause all my family have beards.

im going to try eggs again i guess. im probably out of eggs too jfl.

how long did it take to notice those baby hairs cause every day i wake up there's more hair, i only started growing a beard naturally like 5 months ago and I think it might grow even without minoxidil cause all my family have beards.
They grew very quickly. After 10 days of using it people starting telling me "Hey your beard is growing out". You can decide to wait or to use, but I personally stopped after few months because most of the beard filled in except the sides. Your genes will do the work anyhow

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
shampoo it less, there are also certain conditioners you can use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
@future chadlite just go beardless it's a better look. makes u look more unique compared to literally every single ethnic ive seen that wears a beard

• +1
@future chadlite just go beardless it's a better look. makes u look more unique compared to literally every single ethnic ive seen that wears a beard
this is actually true tbh, but i want to have the ability to grow a beard and that's it

• +1

yup. beard is cope without good features.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Nibba and Deleted member 466