How do you go about fixing pfl if it’s not ideal??

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 13626 and Growth Plate
Mewing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No legit ways that are noticeable differences. Its over

whats ideal pfl? is 31 mm good?

Do your research by searching "increase pfl site:looksmax.org" in google

But I'm pretty sure it's basically impossible. Maybe there's a surgery for it but it probably risks blindness and would have minimal results anyway. Asides from that, I read there are methods to give an illusion of longer pfl

Impossible to change the length of your eye. Its basically encoded hard in your genetics. Thats why long pfl is so rare but striking.

But you can change on how people percieve it:

Haircut
Eyebrows
Nose width (some would benefit from a wider nose depending on their ipd)
Ipd also plays a role in how you perceive pfl, fraud that somehow and you can alter peoples perception

Pfl is about harmony at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and edodalic29

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Impossible to change the length of your eye. Its basically encoded hard in your genetics. Thats why long pfl is so rare but striking.
No, human eyes have very limited variations in size.
What's very difficult to change is the orbital.

Many but not most people could increase their pfl through changes in soft tissue

• +1
  • Love it
lateral canthoplasty like that would be more but medial canthus goes for low prices if you don't shop online
Ngl i need almond eyes. My eyes have 0 scleral show and technically no ptosis but one my upper eyelid is more exposed and my lateral lower eyelids arent tight enough. My pfl is good tho

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
one my upper eyelid is more exposed and my lateral lower eyelids arent tight enough. My pfl is good tho
I've heard theories about asymmetry stemming from muscular use and being fixable by exercises.

Non PSL doctors can definitely treat that tho

• Woah
I've heard theories about asymmetry stemming from muscular use and being fixable by exercises.

Non PSL doctors can definitely treat that tho
I do exercices but so far all it did was lessening my scleral show, not the assymetry. We will make it. Unless i get my desired and dreamed halo by entering into social circles before. Else i think i will have to be the biggest ascension of history no choice no failure allowed.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I do exercices but so far all it did was lessening my scleral show, not the assymetry. We will make it. Unless i get my desired and dreamed halo by entering into social circles before. Else i think i will have to be the biggest ascension of history no choice no failure allowed.
What kind of exercises?