How do you guard against envy from average/ugly people?

MisterMid

MisterMid

Iron
I ascended after losing weight 2 years ago but quickly noticed the downsides of being attractive.

>You attract attention anywhere you go in public. Everything you do is watched carefully by everyone. You don't blend with the overweight mid or ugly people around you at all. While I did notice strangers being nicer overall. I also noticed envious men AND women being rude to me for no reason. All I do is simply smirk at them in response. (Knowing it's cope for their ugly/mid faces).

>Same goes for the workplace. All your female coworkers (not always good if you don't find them attractive) liking you means all your male co-workers/managers are going to be insanely envious of your existence. They will sabotage you given the chance. You will be the #1 topic of gossip always. There's a very good chance that you'll lose your job eventually because of drama caused by your existence.

>You aren't allowed to acknowledge your looks EVER. Otherwise you're going to be seen as an arrogant narcy even if you obviously do look better than everyone around you. You're supposed to pretend that everyone is the same. No one has any inherent advantages in life. 😀

I feel like being attractive/the halo effect is overrated in the sense that most people aspire to be normies/to fit in.

Being overly attractive (past your typical HTN) feels like it causes the horns effect. They think the world is "fair" so your good looks means you have other flaws like being unintelligent or a "bad person" to balance things out like a video game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Acion and <6PSLcel
Everyone likes gl people. It's like blackpill 101.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, <6PSLcel and nathan
tales from an indian sweatshop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, virgin, Acion and 6 others
I ascended after losing weight 2 years ago but quickly noticed the downsides of being attractive.

>You attract attention anywhere you go in public. Everything you do is watched carefully by everyone. You don't blend with the overweight mid or ugly people around you at all. While I did notice strangers being nicer overall. I also noticed envious men AND women being rude to me for no reason. All I do is simply smirk at them in response. (Knowing it's cope for their ugly/mid faces).

>Same goes for the workplace. All your female coworkers (not always good if you don't find them attractive) liking you means all your male co-workers/managers are going to be insanely envious of your existence. They will sabotage you given the chance. You will be the #1 topic of gossip always. There's a very good chance that you'll lose your job eventually because of drama caused by your existence.

>You aren't allowed to acknowledge your looks EVER. Otherwise you're going to be seen as an arrogant narcy even if you obviously do look better than everyone around you. You're supposed to pretend that everyone is the same. No one has any inherent advantages in life. 😀

I feel like being attractive/the halo effect is overrated in the sense that most people aspire to be normies/to fit in.

Being overly attractive (past your typical HTN) feels like it causes the horns effect. They think the world is "fair" so your good looks means you have other flaws like being unintelligent or a "bad person" to balance things out like a video game.
greycel ramblings dnr

• +1
Reactions: Acion and MA_ascender
Everyone likes gl people. It's like blackpill 101.
People will like you on a surface level because you give their brain dopamine every time they look at you. That still doesn't stop feelings of envy from the mediocre looking humans around you. (Especially if you mog them to a extreme extent)
tales from an indian sweatshop
See? Even people in this forum don't want GL people to complain about anything in their lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Idk man you need to find a way to get money from that beauties cause normie will try to destroy you

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
Idk man you need to find a way to get money from that beauties cause normie will try to destroy you
I already know that getting into a sales job (exploiting the halo effect) eventually is all I need to make a decent amount of money. Right now I'm simply at a loss with humans not being that much above animals. These LTRmaxxing normies know deep down that their prostitutes are using them despite common copes told by society. They know that a guy with a enough good face doesn't need to put the same effort as them and they REALLY resent them for that. (Meeting someone past HTN level is a really huge reality check for them if they don't believe otherwise).

You cant really do anything tbh a you can do is embrace the new gained attention

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Fucking insane tales

Your probably not very attractive if people still treat you like shit, stop fucking coping side

• +1
>I ascended and I’m good looking
>I get treated worse

Hmm so either the blackpill and evolutionary psychology is completely wrong or you are still ugly and trying to cope on a forum, I really do wonder which one it is, probably the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
>I get treated worse

Hmm so either the blackpill and evolutionary psychology is completely wrong or you are still ugly and trying to cope on a forum, I really do wonder which one it is, probably the latter.
The only reason you would be treated like shit if your were GL is if your like fucking insanely short or something

• +1
envy from the mediocre looking humans
You can use magick to block envy. It's one of the easiest things to do. Just get one of those Turkish evil eye charms. Put it under the full moon to charge it up and tell it to work for you. You could put some of your blood on it to make the effect more potent

• JFL
You can use magick to block envy. It's one of the easiest things to do. Just get one of those Turkish evil eye charms. Put it under the full moon to charge it up and tell it to work for you. You could put some of your blood on it to make the effect more potent
Jewish Kabbalah mogs

You can use psychic vampirism on those envious people. Stare at their spine and visualize bright light glowing from their genital area. You target the energy center on their genitals because the average person has blockages in their higher chakras. Visualize a black tendril coming out of you and stick it in their glowing energy center. Visualize the energy flowing from them into you. Inhale deeply while draining them. You have to within 20 feet of your target to feed on them

Al-Ayn @MaghrebGator evileye is on me too and my family... what do bhai

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

you dont, people like GL people

• +1
Jewish Kabbalah mogs
Not at all. Kabbalah is very overrated and it's high magick. High magick is basically like elaborate meditative and visualization practices to empower your soul. Their are many other potent magical practices that involve manipulating the physical world (low magick). Voodoo and related practices like Santeria and Palo Mayombe are way more potent.

>I get treated worse

I haven't been treated like shit at all. Where did you get that from my post? Women worship/validate me for simply existing around them. Most men are friendly to me in general (despite their subconscious envy).

But the constant attention in general and the envy from bitter men and women (yes women can resent GL men because you've already rejected them in their heads) simply has made me paranoid.

It's common sense with power comes people who will try to bring you down to their level. You're delusional if you think GL means that every person you meet will worship you/be on your side. People are competitive and put themselves first by nature.

• JFL
Al-Ayn @MaghrebGator evileye is on me too and my family... what do bhai
I had a time in which i had waswas about these things when i was 19-20 or so some years ago

After some time i learned that having fear from the ghayb (Unseen) is a kind of shirk, so i stopped being fearful about it because shirk is way worse than that. I also developed lots of confidence in my acts and in the fact that i perform the mandatory acts and so on, so i trust completely the protection of Allah in that sense. I have lots of mistakes and misbehaviours but i trust Allah forgiveness because despairing of His Mercy is also a sing of kufr by itself

It is shirk because nothing can cause harm or benefit without the permission of Allah, and it has a name called khawf sirr (Fear of the secret)

It is permissible to have instinctive fear like from animals or someone scaring you randomly or a person threathening to punch you and so on but believing something from the ghayb can hurt you without the permission of Allah is shirk.

Almost all non muslim religions have fallen into this kind of shirk, including many ""muslim"" sects. Extremist sufis indulge a lot on this stuff.

Dont change never your behaviour because of fear of the evil eye since that is shirk. If you change it do it because of humbleness like not bragging in front of poor people and so on.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
I haven't been treated like shit at all. Where did you get that from my post? Women worship/validate me for simply existing around them. Most men are friendly to me in general (despite their subconscious envy).

But the constant attention in general and the envy from bitter men and women (yes women can resent GL men because you've already rejected them in their heads) simply has made me paranoid.

It's common sense with power comes people who will try to bring you down to their level. You're delusional if you think GL means that every person you meet will worship you/be on your side. People are competitive and put themselves first by nature.
Dnrd tbh, pm pics or larp

Fucking insane tales

Your probably not very attractive if people still treat you like shit, stop fucking coping
Why are you equating envy with being treated like shit?

If you're unattractive people will simply ignore your existence. No one pays attention to you in the first place. No one is threatened.

never show off, wear sunglasses

real shit

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid