how do you guys avoid being a loner??

goobermaxxing17

goobermaxxing17

Iron
i have like 4 friends irl 0 online and one that i am really close with, is it only me or is it really fucking hard to make friends in 2024, im not shy or afraid to talk to ppl not like an NTgod ofc but man everyone just seems so antisocial? ( im not a sub5 )

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it is what it is man, if youre at a point where you’re struggling to make friends and you’re doing everything in your power to make them just stop man, its better off being a weird loner than being a bitch for friends. dont try too hard

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and bloomercel
I have zero friends aswell

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and bloomercel
We don't.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i have like 4 friends irl 0 online and one that i am really close with, is it only me or is it really fucking hard to make friends in 2024, im not shy or afraid to talk to ppl not like an NTgod ofc but man everyone just seems so antisocial? ( im not a sub5 )
I don't

I got one good friend and thats it bro, just few colleagues but not more than that tbf