How do you guys cope having a middle eastern name??

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Arab and Indian names are such a failo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Manu le coq, justbentbro and 1 other person
just change ur name jfl

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Romeo1111, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
Ahmed mogs
Rajapreet sounds like absolute dogshit tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
just be racially mysterious, people assume i'm lebanese, greek, itallian, turkish. They only find out i'm a terrorist after i give them my name :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
i live in a vry ethnic area so this isnt an issue

I just give myself a nickname that is western but sounds similar to my real one.

Nobody cares if you’re name is ethnic, it’s expected since you’re Arab/Indian nigga

just be racially mysterious, people assume i'm lebanese, greek, itallian, turkish. They only find out i'm a terrorist after i give them my name :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Lol what's your name?

An Arab/Muslim or Hindu/Asian name is automatically a negative point to your SMV in the west.
Thankfully my first name is western and weirdly enough my last name is Armenian JFL

An Arab/Muslim or Hindu/Asian name is automatically a negative point to your SMV in the west.
Thankfully my first name is western and weirdly enough my last name is Armenian JFL
I think I should just fake my name in ONS and lose hope in ltr a stacy

Ye right

if your name is Mohammed then that is definitely a failo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i have a uncommon ethnic name i was really insecure abt for years but ngl girls love it and it makes me more unique

Arab and Indian names are such a failo
in the uk most indian dudes with crazy names use a nickname that sounds western I knew an indian dude at a corner shop and everyone just called him lucky, try and get a good nickname I guess idk

My name is such a failo it’s insane and I was insecure but now I don’t give a fuck and I have a shortened nickname I can use if I need to anyway