How do you guys counter procrastination?

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
Like seriously, am I just a lazy ass piece of shit?

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Darkeningstar
Like seriously, am I just a lazy ass piece of shit?
Me too. One way I avoid procrastination, rarely, is to force something I hate to do to get me unstuck. Preferably something that doesn't have particularly negative outcomes because forcing usually does damage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
To have people around you who motivate you to do things for you, do things for them, while they also do things for you.

The lonelier, more isolated, more deprived of social connections you are, the more it seems to you that you are living in vain, that nothing has meaning and nothing is worth the effort, that you do not matter, and that with or without you, reality and life won't change.

Life is about the power of friendship, just like in anime. About the adventure, not the result. About friends and experiences with them along the way. They will be the only memories you have left when you grow old and approach death.

Human interactions are what make us happy and make us feel wanted, connected, part of something bigger, and that our lives & our presence mean something to someone.

Every part of human society and current reality was built based on it.

So as an conclusion, they were right about the "Better go outside, touch some grass and get some bitches instead.." thing.. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and VolcelFTW
Have a plan In what period of time you need to have them done, like for homework I always know that I can do them whenever I want, but the last day I can do them is sunday

And today I had to put some stuff back In the garage, and I decided that I was going to put them back today and not leave it for tomorrow and so I did

When you know that today you should put them away you will most likely put them away, that works for me atleast

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and VolcelFTW
Preferably something that doesn't have particularly negative outcomes because forcing usually does damage.
Such as interacting with normies irl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Zeta
setting a list of what i need to do each day/week. not necessarily when i want to do it like a schedule, but just a list.

plus if you have nothing that directly affects you, then you are less likely to act on it. that's why people are more laid back during vacation because, well, they have nothing really to do since they aren't working.

• +1
Live with it , more productivity = stress

I try to have everything I need to do appropriately scheduled.

• +1