How do you guys feel about gay people

DarkTriadBeliever

DarkTriadBeliever

For me to ascend, others must fall
I've never been a fan of them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to pick a fight with one. Growing up back in the early 2000's that was one of the worst insults someone could call you, you'd legit have to fight someone if they called you gay.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Gonthar, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
I dislike gays other than @Imretarded?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Clqs, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
hate every last one of them. both the men and the women, but i hate the “in between” ones the worst

• +1
Reactions: Bars, cooldude1231, dphlover and 1 other person
I've never been a fan of them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to pick a fight with one. Growing up back in the early 2000's that was one of the worst insults someone could call you, you'd legit have to fight someone if they called you gay.
What a loser time to be alive, jfl at being so insecure:ROFLMAO:
I dislike gays other than @Imretarded?
im bisexual:chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, IAMNOTANINCEL and DarkTriadBeliever
Hate the ones who make it their whole personality others idc

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and isis_Bleach
I don’t think they are real tbh

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and dphlover
What a loser time to be alive, jfl at being so insecure:ROFLMAO:
I've seen a gay guy get jumped in middle school, because some girl didn't like him, So she sent her goons to handle him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
hate every last one of them. both the men and the women, but i hate the “in between” ones the worst
Same bisexuals are such a cop out like at least fully commit to it :feelsuhh:

3227479 3061509 lt339bp8jey71

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pookieslove and DarkTriadBeliever
Same bisexuals are such a cop out like at least fully commit to it :feelsuhh:
but bisexual ppl are yhe real fucking fiends. they cant help themselves, they wanna fuck literally EVERYONE they couldnt just choose one, i mean holy fuck thats like a fatass who doesnt know what type of chips to buy so he buys all the chips in the whole store.

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and cooldude1231
I've seen a gay guy get jumped in middle school, because some girl didn't like him, So she sent her goons to handle him
People complain about Cucks and simps now but before jews put birth control in water, we've only gotten less cucked for women:feelshehe:

Jews saw that goyim are worthless subhumans and decided to fix them:chad:

@noobs @Rea @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkTriadBeliever and Rea
People complain about Cucks and simps now but before jews put birth control in water, we've only gotten less cucked for women:feelshehe:

fuck the jews

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and DarkTriadBeliever

my girl hopped on birth control and her titties blew up still hate it now?:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and rape

women have always controlled men, we can just see it now, due to social media and other things

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I feel like gay people are gay. You know, like homosexual. That's what they are.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and DarkTriadBeliever
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, DarkTriadBeliever, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
My friend @📎♿️⚙️ is gay. So you guys better watch out on here talking all that ish about them in a negative way. He's got himself a big strong black boyfriend named Alonzo, and is damn proud of it, so think twice if you think you're gonna make people like him ashamed of being gay.

I don't support same sex "Marriage" Nor "Adoption" But if gay people act normal & keep it to themselves I don't have a problem.

They are my second choice if I don't ascend

God bless the gays

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel