How do you guys find the blackpill??

D

Deleted member 25913

Bitch I'm fabulous
What led you to become blackpilled ??

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zeruel
Eggy
MV5BNGM2NWIyYjctYmVhZC00MzkxLWI1OWEtNzRjYTFkMWRhNzYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NDI0NDM0 V1 UY1200 CR

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 25377, Nick.Harte and 2 others

Bluepill-Redpill-blackpill

i searched on reddit why girls dont like me when i was 14 and found incel subreddits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: artillerypro, Deleted member 16275, goo25 and 5 others
My genetics.

A20493CF CF36 4062 BCDB D354BAB5891E

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoredPrince, Rimaxtis and 2 others
Found faceandlms on youtube after a redpill / RSD phase

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I kept looking for answers about my shifty situation and incels.is was the first blackpill website that I found. Everything changed after that.
I was already on the redpill bs without knowing but I lasted only 2 months lol. I sensed something was wrong and kept looking up for answers on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Foreverbrad and dimorphism
Found faceandlms on youtube after a redpill / RSD phase
Same with me but for me it was ITV
I found blackpill from the redpill rabbit hole

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I was browsing hairlosstalk for a moment before finding this site

found Based Zeus at 12, 4chan at 14, TheApricity at 15, .org at 16

Was redpilled for a while then I noticed the flaws in it then I discovered my genetic shortcomings then incelTV FaceandLMS Hamudi etc .

Use a magnifying lens. Ah, and luck is required, too.

I saw a face and lms video
Someone commented all his knowledge came from a forum called lookism
And the rest, as they say, is history.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
When I found incels.is back in 2019. Before that I was totally bluepilled and thought that personality played a huge role when it comes to having a good dating life. There was also a period during my teenagehood where I identified as asexual and thought that having sex (premartial sex like one night stands and having a sex partner/gf) was overrated, unnecessary, and degenerate. I was truly bluepilled and retarded a couple of years ago, I may still be retarded but I am fully blackpilled now and I crave sex and female validation more than ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and aspiringexcel
What led you to become blackpilled ??
Instagram account about guy with jawlines back in the late 2018 and I fully became blackpilled in the 2020 summer

I kept looking for answers about my shifty situation and incels.is was the first blackpill website that I found. Everything changed after that.
I was already on the redpill bs without knowing but I lasted only 2 months lol. I sensed something was wrong and kept looking up for answers on the internet.

Same, redpill is the on-ramp to the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, humanoidsub7, BoredPrince and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss what made you blackpilled

Yeah the redpill never last.

Maybe if you are already a certain looks level say HTN? Something fucked up would have to happen in your HTN life to even find the red pill though.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Was always lookspilled, that's probably how I found mewing. Then from that, I just found references to this forum, faceandlms etc

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Recognizing I was made into a targeted individual.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 23558
I was blackpilled fundamentally before joining any forum or subreddit. I just happened to find this site when I was looking for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, 190cm90kg, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I found this site and the blackpill through a bad clubbing experience iirc. I was drunk came clubbing first time, got into couple clubs was a wallflower. Tried to get into same club I left, but qued alone this time rejected. Both my mates got in and didn’t care for me.

Other dudes tryna impress chicks came up to me and asked me if I’m ok etc. Then I sperged out into google wrote something like “girls and mates left me at club, so short and ugly can’t even get in anymore, why did god make me this way?”
Looksmax.me popped up because someone wrote a very similar thread here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, horizontallytall, RedRiser and 3 others
Randomly got insecure about my looks because I got into a heated week long internet argument with some random dude and called him ugly as hell and pointed out all his flaws and had my face as my pfp and he was pointing out random little shit

Then started to research surgery, found barrett and was blown away. Was looking at other models too, probably clicked one on google images and found lookism. Thought it was weird and filled with a bunch of creepy deranged retards (I wasn’t wrong) but kept coming back more and more through out the years and eventually became one of those deranged retards

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RedRiser and humanoidsub7
Wheat Waffles video on manlets

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser
I facemog my friends to the moon and back. Though they heightmog me. We go out and my friends are completely invisible to girls, but girls are attentive & even approach me, all the while completely ignoring my friends. We’re literally just sitting chilling. So no rizz, no holding frame, no spitting game. It’s just face. That has blackpilled me & my crew.

I found mgtow first, then the red pill, PUA, Elliot Hulse self improvement shit, more PUA mgtow crap until I found out about incels

Some if not most mgtow men are just incels in denial.

2 years ago I looked up how to get taller

saw a twitter post making fun of the r/incels subreddit. browsed it, and became blackpilled at 16

was googling for information about mewing a few years ago and came across this site, then blanked out for a while. after some time got interested in height, remembered about this site, was only read-only for a year or two and in the process I learned about blackpill