How do you guys manage looksmax.me in your routine?

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
I am having a hard time incorporating daily discussions here in my hectic schedule even though I really enjoy it. With masters uni+work+other courses+friends, its so hard to make too much time for this place. How do you guys do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, roar123, Azoriko and 2 others
just don't have anything in life theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5052, kuroro and 11 others
Dnr
C6FB3ACB 7D75 4A23 A27F 11BAFCA7F75E
BAB690F7 1949 46EC A16E CE7CC9E5F824
7FA8A78A 0814 4080 B602 93CA6B93BCAC
@sytyl @sytyl @sytyl

Attachments

• ECB26533-DB43-404C-AF4D-0EE7F0366368.png
    ECB26533-DB43-404C-AF4D-0EE7F0366368.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko, sytyl and Deleted member 6789
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and sytyl
I don't need you to judge my shit life

>wake up
>browse .me
>it's sleep time
>promise myself to never login again
>repeat
I have no self control. Reeeeeee :feelsree::feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others
listen to lectures and take a break in between assignments to post

• +1
Reactions: brainded, sytyl and Deleted member 357
>wake up
>browse .me
>it's sleep time
>promise myself to never login again
>repeat
I have no self control. Reeeeeee :feelsree::feelsbadman:
same i handed in an assignment late

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, sytyl and Deleted member 6095
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I always check. me right after I fap
I just fapped

Well, I don’t have work right now, and I only have school 2 days a week, so I always have a .me tab open on my phone + don’t have much of a life to begin with

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
The thing is with my course a late assignment will only penalize you two marks compared to another teacher who would give zero

listen to lectures and take a break in between assignments to post
I try that but it kinda sucks you in and time turns to dust while browsing here, and when you are in masters, unlike bachelors, there is no end to assignments, its like a HUGE volume of easy work. My alternative right now is to attend for the hard skill courses and during softer courses, I multi task.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
.me
jack pff
Video games
.me
Jack off
Low nutrition carb heavy meal
.me
Low effort tinder swiping, cry when girls don’t match with my poorly constructed joke of a profile and ugly pics that reveal my autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Azoriko
I try that but it kinda sucks you in and time turns to dust while browsing here, and when you are in masters, unlike bachelors, there is no end to assignments, its like a HUGE volume of easy work. My alternative right now is to attend for the hard skill courses and during softer courses, I multi task.
It was much more chill in high school
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
I sit in front of a computer with 2 monitors + a laptop. I browse basically all day while working and playing music or youtube vids in the background. My only sources of respite are my morning excursions to get iced coffee from McDonalds as well as going to the gym sometime in the evening, or running at midnight. I do go outside on Friday nights or the weekends to chill with some friends every now and then too to make sure I reset my sanity levels.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Deleted member 357
.me
jack pff
Video games
.me
Jack off
Low nutrition carb heavy meal
.me
Low effort tinder swiping, cry when girls don’t match with my poorly constructed joke of a profile and ugly pics that reveal my autism

twin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Looksmax.me is my routine

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 357 and Azoriko
I sit in front of a computer with 2 monitors + a laptop. I browse basically all day while working and playing music or youtube vids in the background. My only respites are my morning excursions to get iced coffee from McDonalds as well as going to the gym sometime in the evening, or running at midnight. I do go outside on Friday nights or the weekends to chill with some friends every now and then too to make sure I reset my sanity levels.
you seem well adjusted and sentient, HRs would love you

• JFL
I sit in front of a computer with 2 monitors + a laptop. I browse basically all day while working and playing music or youtube vids in the background. My only respites are my morning excursions to get iced coffee from McDonalds as well as going to the gym sometime in the evening, or running at midnight. I do go outside on Friday nights or the weekends to chill with some friends every now and then too to make sure I reset my sanity levels.
iced coffee from McDonalds < TIMMIES ICE CAPS

iced coffee from McDonalds < TIMMIES ICE CAPS
I'm a jew with money I've been using a bug in the mcdonalds app that lets me order large ice coffees for a dollar (from dollar drink summers) rather than paying full price.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Ocelot, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
Fr bros. I think I'm about to flunk on important tests bros. I'm scared. Mods won't ban me cuz I've already used up my 2 req bans. My life is in shambles and in here browsing this shit forum

giphy.gif
on the one hand, I feel bad for you, yet I can't stop guffawing reading that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6095
Fr bros. I think I'm about to flunk on important tests bros. I'm scared. Mods won't ban me cuz I've already used up my 2 req bans. My life is in shambles and in here browsing this shit forum

giphy.gif
Yeah I need to get some certificates or else I have to live in my shitty parents home. I end up spending the day on here jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
fuck internet

• +1
Fr bros. I think I'm about to flunk on important tests bros. I'm scared. Mods won't ban me cuz I've already used up my 2 req bans. My life is I'm shambles and in here browsing this shit forum

giphy.gif
Accept you gonna fail the test and never do it again. Work your ass off afterwards

Yeah I need to get some certificates or else I have to live in my shitty parents home. I end up spending the day on here jfl
this seems glossy on linkedin

User Stats:

Height: 6'3" _______ Dick: 3 inches _________ Race: Arab
IQ: Unmoggable __________ Willpower: 0 _________ Days since Fapped: 2 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and Deleted member 9072
Maybe just try using this website on your phone while eating meals. That way you can still get around 2 hours per day without feeling like you wasted that much time.

• +1
Reactions: amroth38, Deleted member 357, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
On a serious note I don't check the site that often sometimes I would go a whole week without checking it. It can make you feel sick, don't be too attached to it.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 357 and Deleted member 9072
I'm a jew with money I've been using a bug in the mcdonalds app that lets me order large ice coffees for a dollar (from dollar drink summers) rather than paying full price.

i'm coming to drink with u tbh get ready

• JFL
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
Summers gone and was rotting here while all the others hung out

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
Nah, I'd get doxxed nvm. I'll try to log off again and never come back.
Quitting cold turkey is hard, look into downloading some browser extensions that block the site for you after you browse a certain number of hours. It's much healthier that way tbh.

• +1
Fr bros. I think I'm about to flunk on important tests bros. I'm scared. Mods won't ban me cuz I've already used up my 2 req bans. My life is I'm shambles and in here browsing this shit forum

giphy.gif
I haven't gone outside for a whole week except for food to prepare for my test on Friday. I only eat can food, Mcdonalds, and 7/11 pizza and coffee. This is all result of browsing this site and not doing my work. I still browse this site everyday but I stop doing my stretching exercise and stop cooking.