How do you guys pronounce Salludon?

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
I pronounce it as “salad-on”, but maybe the correct way is actually “salu-don”.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, ReadBooksEveryday and PointOfNoReturn
"Sal-ju-don" personally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, apathy, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
The same way its written.

Never understood the hype surrounding him tbh, he's a solid htn, but not anything extraordinary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 23558, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Salahuddin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, horizontallytall, Xangsane and 4 others
Салудон

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
The same way its written.

Never understood the hype surrounding him tbh, he's a solid htn, but not anything extraordinary
he’s not a psl god unfrauded, but htn is a hilarious underrate.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Interested
he’s not a psl god unfrauded, but htn is a hilarious underrate.
Solid, as in high htn is pretty reasonable.

Here in Germany he wouldn't stand out (although in Pakistan he's probably chadlite or even chad tbh)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, ReadBooksEveryday, Debetro and 4 others

Here in Germany he wouldn't stand out (although in Pakistan he's probably chadlite or even chad tbh)
how is it reasonable? show me an example of a chadlite in your opinion.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 29167 and PointOfNoReturn
Salut(like the French greeting) Don

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and DelonLover1999
Here in Germany he wouldn't stand out
toncho-martinst.gif

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and DelonLover1999
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ReadBooksEveryday and DelonLover1999
Салюдон

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

Jfl, he’s literally an ethnic gandy, and is even followed by the legend. But sure, “htn” :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Ryan, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others

exactly like this tbh

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and DelonLover1999
Toss the salad on me

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Interested
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon

Niggas just be saying anything nowadays

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, LooksOrDeath, Ryan and 4 others
Niggas just be saying anything nowadays
Don't get me wrong, high htn is still very attractive. But Chadlite is someone who is a genetic lottery.

Salludon has good bones, but his appeal isn't as good.

Salludon has good bones, but his appeal isn't as good.
what brings his appeal down for you? Please don't say pheno, I don't wanna laugh till midnight

• +1
what brings his appeal down for you? Please don't say pheno, I don't wanna laugh till midnight
If we exclude coloring, then I would say his proportions are slightly out of balance (not enough to look ogre, but still not in the ideal range).

I also think that his hooded eyes are a bit too hooded (minimal UEE is needed to look more appealing).

Hooded eyes are attractive yes, but very slight UEE is still needed to avoid looking over the top.

His lips, eyebrows and hair seems to be lacking too, but not enough to be considered a failo.

Overall he is attractive, I never denied it, but not enough to be considered chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I also think that his hooded eyes are a bit too hooded (minimal UEE is needed to look more appealing).
This explains why you think gandy is overrated. I too have a preference for eye areas with slight uee, but that's what it is, a preference. Full hooding can look very good, and keep in mind salludon squints in a lot pics, so his hooding appears even more pronounced than it probably is irl. As for the hair and eyebrows, I don't see it. Ig his eyebrows could be longer and less straight, but that's not enough to keep him from chadlite. You can pick apart literally anybody, if you post someone you view as chad I guarantee you that that person will still have flaws (you can try it if you want). I'm not saying you should idolize him or anything, but he's objectively a chad, no two ways about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 23558, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
Suh-lu-don

• +1
Just post the most attractive man of all time
Alain Delon is probably the closest to Chad out of every model shown.

If he had slightly more forward grown lower-third/mandible and maxilla (his maxilla was slightly recessed):

Tumblr f9053a7afc6152f2faa059dd6f672dc9 2b958399 1280

with a height of atleast 6ft and better body proportions (his torso looks a bit odd):

Charles bronson et alain delon torse nu cote a cote film adieu lami 1968

he would've been unmoggable.

Btw here's a random chad morph of Alain Delon:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Alain Delon is probably the closest to Chad out of every model shown.

View attachment 2325901

Btw here's a chad morph of Alain Delon:

View attachment 2325906
Imo the relationship between the lower maxilla and mandible is more important than the maxillary projection itself, for aesthetics (unless the maxilla is very flat). A slightly better one would have made close to no difference for him from the 3/4 or front angles. His profile would've also barely increased in PSL. His real failos, objectively, are lack of lower third angularity and unideal undereye region.

That morph is close to 7.5 psl btw, cause it's a morph. It's literally a digitally enhanced picture. You're creating a bar that is unreachable irl. Side by side, you can see they're very close, and delon is also making a more gracile expression.

Here is him doing a more intimidating stare, you can see how it enhances his eye area and makes him look more like the morph. It's basic squintmaxxing.

My general thesis is: There are many ways in which one can approach an "ideal" looks wise. Delon, for example, doesn't have an insane brow ridge. There are psl gods who have it, but that doesn't mean it's a requirement. But these same psl gods probably don't beat him in harmony or coloring, except for only maybe a couple that you can count in one hand.

• +1
His real failos, objectively, are lack of lower third angularity and unideal undereye region.
The thing is, the more your lower-third/mandible is forward grown, the more angular and compact it appears. Also, a more forward grown maxilla would push his midface forward, which would result in more padding for his undereye region.

In other words both of your mentioned failos would improve.

That morph is close to 7.5 psl btw, cause it's a morph. It's literally a digitally enhanced picture. You're creating a bar that is unreachable irl.
But that's the point. What I consider to be "chad" is someone who is perfect, which could only be achieved by digitally enhancing a picture.

The idea of a perfect looking person is supposed to be unreachable, because everyone is imperfect, therefore "chad" doesn't exist in reality.

But these same psl gods probably don't beat him in harmony or coloring, except for only maybe a couple that you can count in one hand.
Agreed, his coloring and harmony is god-tier. Imo, in his prime, he was one of the most attractive people in the world (not the most, but one of).

Last edited:
  • +1
The idea of a perfect looking person is supposed to be unreachable, because everyone is imperfect, therefore "chad" doesn't exist in reality.
Oh, I get it. Your framework was just different from the start. I use a standard in which chads exist irl. You're basically saying that chad is the "ideal". Everything makes more sense now, in terms of your scale.

The thing is, the more your lower-third/mandible is forward grown, the more angular and compact it appears. Also a more forward grown maxilla would push his midface forward, which would result in more padding for his undereye region.
First point is true, if you take someone and simulate more forward growth, they do become more angular because the skin is pulled tighter. But he could have a more angular lower third even with his current bone structure: his brown fat distribution in the mandible area is just not that great.

Agreed, his coloring and harmony is god-tier. Imo, in his prime, he was one of the most attractive people in the world (not the most, but one of).
We fully agree on this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and DelonLover1999