how do you guys usually reject women?

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
my main goal is to keep it civil, i don't want to sound like an asshole or like an abused dog compensating for previous failures with women by being impolite to strangers

the second goal is harder - i'm sometimes tempted to keep the escalation going or wouldnt mind keeping their contacts for the future, but that's hard to pull off without at least pretending you are interested for a couple of days, which includes either wasting time on conversations or cheating, if i'm in a relationship at that moment

since i'm mostly talking about real life approaches here, i can't just pretend they dont exist and then contact them some time later like i could do online

i've had some bad experiences when rejecting girls before, specially in school. two of them were from my wider social circles, and when seeing me on parties or gatherings, they would loudly say something like "eww, instigator is here", or call me ugly and disgusting. pretty funny from one aspect, but those situations are awkward and cringe, you dont want to be associated with conflicts and insults when you are desperately trying to be liked by everyone

later on, as approaches became more frequent (i only started looking really, really good at 18 or so), i'd usually just play dumb and try to water conversations down as much as possible, changing the topic to something asexual and boring. still, it's often really obvious what those random small talks or flirting are about, so playing dumb makes you sound like a pussy, and i dont exactly want to go full jonah hill and embarrass myself just to keep someone else's ego intact

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 18582 and Rimaxtis
"eww, instigator is here" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 134applesauce456 and Deleted member 33275
Haven't done that in ages but in the few instances where that happened I just told them I had a gf and ran away in fear

Usually I was able to show I'm uninterested and woman would get the hint (or just was afraid to push straight), but few times when I had to be direct were always awkward and I felt bad about it

Funny you mentioned it here because I lately thought about that thing, always seeing here seething incels who fantasize about "brutally rejecting foids" when they ascend but I can't imagine anybody actually doing that IRL and feeling satisfaction out of it really, when you actually had that situation you just know it's not like that, it doesn't give you any satisfaction it's just awkward and uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Its always very drunk girls who do weird shit that turns me off, usually I just tell them I have a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 33275
Like you it happen in my fantasy

• +1
If they nice - I nice too, but if cunt persistent and entitled - I go with insults

Usually I was able to show I'm uninterested and woman would get the hint (or just was afraid to push straight), but few times when I had to be direct were always awkward and I felt bad about it

Funny you mentioned it here because I lately thought about that thing, always seeing here seething incels who fantasize about "brutally rejecting foids" when they ascend but I can't imagine anybody actually doing that IRL and feeling satisfaction out of it really, when you actually had that situation you just know it's not like that, it doesn't give you any satisfaction it's just awkward and uncomfortable

yeah, thank god they almost always have enough social awareness to give up before it becomes necessary to directly verbalize it and make the entire situation awkward. that's what i like about women, besides them having a million ways of letting you know you have the green light with them without failoing themselves by being vulgar

i asked a lot of them what's their take on girls approaching first, and almost always got the same answer - they are too afraid of rejection (in the sense that they dont want to embarrass themselves and take a hit to their confidence), so they usually go for more indirect strategies if they really like the guy. also allows them to test how nt the guy is in the process (overheard this specifically in a conversation between 2 girls i didnt know while i was at the campus)

when you actually had that situation you just know it's not like that, it doesn't give you any satisfaction it's just awkward and uncomfortable

exactly. got caught really off guard by girls approaching me in random places a couple of times, so i'd just say nothing in response to something they said with a clear intent to develop the conversation and move to another place/play with my phone

felt like shit afterwards even though it was more about me being unprepared than deliberately rude

Last edited:
Its always very drunk girls who do weird shit that turns me off, usually I just tell them I have a gf

it's easier to get out of these situations, you literally just go away or give them some short excuse

harder to do when, for example, you are in public (something at university, shops, bars during the day etc) and there is a girl nearby who decides to start a conversation or straight ask you for your number or suggest you should do something together, without beating around the bush

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
you guys reject girls? miring

• +1
it's easier to get out of these situations, you literally just go away or give them some short excuse

harder to do when, for example, you are in public (something at university, shops, bars during the day etc) and there is a girl nearby who decides to start a conversation or straight ask you for your number or suggest you should do something together, without beating around the bush
Never happens to me unless the girl is drunk tbh so I dont have any experience with that

It's a different environment but some girl approached my friend at the club telling him he's handsome and he would then just say ok and completely ignore her. He said he was an idiot after but then couldn't help feel so powerful and wouldn't know if he'd do it again.

It's sort of bittersweet to reject a girl, you have to be a bit broken to seek that feeling out. No NT person does it

• +1
Nigga in a incel forum talking about reject girls JFL

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nigga in a incel forum talking about reject girls JFL

just checking how many subhumans are larping as non-incels here

turns out the percentage is probably higher than on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Act awkward so she loses interest

What do you gain from these larp threads?

İf she is ugly i just run away from her

• +1
By showing them gore videos from a certain organization that operates from the Philippines to the Horn of Africa.

• +1