How do you handle not being Chad in 2021?

Won't Reply?

Won't Reply?

Iron
Seems abysmal.

I'm Chadlite at best maxxed out. Maybe if I went on another cycle and somehow gained 2 inches of height I would have chance passing as Chad as long as they don't see my face. MAYBE

But being Chadlite is pretty hell. So close, yet so far.

Only positive thing about being Chadlite is that younger girls are more attracted to you.

But proper stacies all choose thick Chads. Thick in the face I mean. Strong browed, huge jawed, bulky motherfuckers. Maybe with HGH and roids I could get to that level in 5 years. Maybe.

Anyway, its super depressing. Even when you check Insta and you see local Stacy of the village dating another blue eyed, thick orbital, thick necked Chad. FML :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, thecel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Chadlite?

Dude thats like 85th percentile.

Its over unless you are 98th percentile tbh.

Just rot if you are chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 14274 and 15 others
Maybe with HGH and roids I could get to that level in 5 years. Maybe.
Even if HGH worked that way, then why do you assume it would grow just the exact select parts of skull that you want and into a shape you want?

Your entire skull would grow and you'd be bloated and lose looks.

Just get implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14478 and 5 others
Even if HGH worked that way, then why do you assume it would grow just the exact select parts of skull that you want and into a shape you want?
Yeah that is the worst part.

Seems abysmal.

I'm Chadlite at best maxxed out. Maybe if I went on another cycle and somehow gained 2 inches of height I would have chance passing as Chad as long as they don't see my face. MAYBE

Only positive thing about being Chadlite is that younger girls are more attracted to you.

But proper stacies all choose thick Chads. Thick in the face I mean. Strong browed, huge jawed, bulky motherfuckers. Maybe with HGH and roids I could get to that level in 5 years. Maybe.

Anyway, its super depressing. Even when you check Insta and you see local Stacy of the village dating another blue eyed, thick orbital, thick necked Chad. FML :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You are probably overrating yourself

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, one job away and Danish_Retard
I fantasize of LLmaxxing every day. I would be a legit Chad at 6'4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Maybe if I went on another cycle and somehow gained 2 inches of height I would have chance passing as Chad as long as they don't see my face.

"If they didn't see my face, height, body, status, money, political view, favorite CSGO esports team I would be chad"

I guess that applies to many men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallwizrd, Stevensmithgerard, hebbewem and 2 others
"If they didn't see my face, height, body, status, money, political view, favorite CSGO esports team I would be chad"

I guess that applies to many men.
Fr tho what’s that for a statement. If they didn’t see my face and the rest of my body i would be chad jfl

you are not chadlite if we are being honest else you wouldn't complain:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Shut up nigger xD
Giphy 2
get slapped xd

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, one job away and Deleted member 12669
by coping with sports, school, video games, and doing fun things with friends :)

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd
Chadlite?

Dude thats like 85th percentile.

Its over unless you are 98th percentile tbh.

Just rot if you are chadlite

You're saying 15% of males are Chadlites? lol more like 4% and 0.25% are Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and coolguy1
you could cope with girls like the brunette as a chadlite?

• Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Idc I just want to have a gf.

Most guys just end up with someone that isn't a looks match now. Much more than in the past anyways as long as they are at least a 5/10. 4/10 and belows are mostly shut out.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I rot and cope til I could save up enough $ for bimax:feelswah:

Seems abysmal.

Another greycell desperate for affirmation

post pics

if you were chadlite you wouldn't have ever made a post like this, I promise