How do you have good well-being

R

rayman

Bronze
I want to just have a good well being and a good mind without drugs how to do that and has anyone achieved that from a low point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Train hard in the gym, eat enough food, sleep 8-9 hours per night, remain consistent and be patient.

That is what worked for me.

what changes did you notice? How long did it take?
A few weeks.

Training hard, eating enough and sleeping enough has given me a lot more energy, makes me happier, and has improved my strength and cardiovascular endurance even though I don't do cardio.

Also, results are slow but the process is extremely enjoyable, as long as you love what you are doing.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
A few weeks.

Training hard, eating enough and sleeping enough has given me a lot more energy, makes me happier, and has improved my strength and cardiovascular endurance even though I don't do cardio.

Also, results are slow but the process is extremely enjoyable, as long as you love what you are doing.
Did you get your shit together like stopped procastinating

Did you get your shit together like stopped procastinating
Yes, I am very consistent with my training. I don't feel the need to procrastinate because I love training.

If going to the gym feels like a chore for you, then you might need to find exercises that you prefer and work on them, or simply stay consistent and develop a taste for exercises you hate, that is what I did with the barbell back squat, I have always hated it but still did it to grow my quads, now I love it.

I want to just have a good well being and a good mind without drugs how to do that and has anyone achieved that from a low point
Im heavily autistic , narcissistic , and even have a validation /attention seeking problem ..I try to cope by making myself better and even religion maxxing sometimes .I'm kinda agnostic tho ..I will forever be alone due to my personality I'm at peace with that ..but I wouldn't be able to cope with me being a subhuman ..that's why I gymmaxx , skincaremaxx and mmamaxx for my well being ...

Im heavily autistic , narcissistic , and even have a validation /attention seeking problem ..I try to cope by making myself better and even religion maxxing sometimes .I'm kinda agnostic tho ..I will forever be alone due to my personality I'm at peace with that ..but I wouldn't be able to cope with me being a subhuman ..that's why I gymmaxx , skincaremaxx and mmamaxx for my well being ...
thats not a good well being I want to have a mind like water. I need a perfect enviroment like always around people doing NT stuff that way no time to waste time doing stupid shit.