How do you hide steroids from your parents?

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Imma buy them in a few days but need a place to hide them

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I hide them in a guitar case.
But you need a frige for HCG...you will hardly pull it if you live with parents and don't have your own frige.
Maybe ask a dealer or friend for HCG shots.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Outerz14
I hide them in a guitar case.
But you need a frige for HCG...you will hardly pull it if you live with parents and don't have your own frige.
Maybe ask a dealer or friend or HCG shots.
You think I could hide this in a nan bag

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Outerz14
Depends where you put the bag obviously.

make hole in closet, hide hole with clothes or if there's an above part put the hole up there and stash it in there

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Outerz14 and edodalic29
make hole in closet, hide hole with clothes or if there's an above part put the hole up there and stash it in there
I got I good plan imma hide it in one of my jackets

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PsychoH
Im my closet ever 3 days I'll change the location of the item

• +1
Don’t put them in your house do u have a locker at a club maybe? Or just anywhere?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I got I good plan imma hide it in one of my jackets
no, they try clean they find, bad, put it inside of your mattress or an empty shoe box

• +1
Don’t put them in your house do u have a locker at a club maybe? Or just anywhere?
Yh in school bro what about my laptop case actually nah I do have a locker tho

• +1
no, they try clean they find, bad, put it inside of your mattress or an empty shoe box
I have an empty shoe box they barley so it tho

• +1
Yh in school bro what about my laptop case actually nah I do have a locker tho
Yep is it big enough for a small coolbox? Or just a metal square box filled with ice and a lid you can close off. If so u can put them in a plastic waterproof bag filled with ice u know those plastic ones u can press and the horizontal thingys close a reusable one u know which one I think. Also where do u live metal has a high warmthcapacity so it can stay cool a long time but slowly heating up it can retain the heat a long time so where do u live?

• +1
I have an empty shoe box they barley so it tho
hide it under your bed, put a lot of stuff under there so its hard to get to

• +1
Yep is it big enough for a small coolbox? Or just a metal square box filled with ice and a lid you can close off. If so u can put them in a plastic waterproof bag filled with ice u know those plastic ones u can press and the horizontal thingys close a reusable one u know which one I think. Also where do u live metal has a high warmthcapacity so it can stay cool a long time but slowly heating up it can retain the heat a long time so where do u live?
At my house bro

• +1
hide in a place people wouldnt think to look like making a hole into something you already have, i hide my stuff in a hole i cut into my bookbag, dm me on discord if u wanna see the hole its cleverly cut into the top stitching

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
hide in a place people wouldnt think to look like making a hole into something you already have, i hide my stuff in a hole i cut into my bookbag, dm me on discord if u wanna see the hole its cleverly cut into the top stitching
Thanks man

• +1
#FREE @enriquecel
SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and enriquecel
I just hide mine in a random shoebox because i have a stack of them in my room, i think my mum knows tho ngl but she doesnt care

I'd purchase a storage box with a lock/keypad and put it in plain sight backwards next to useless things like shoe boxes, old books etc. This is gonna be for syringes and needles. If you ever get asked to unlock the box or open it, play dumb and act like its a friends or something needles and syringes are cheap (less than $30 for a year supply)

Getting caught with needles=cooked thats why you want sum with a lock/keypad

For vials I would use a shoebox and if you do get caught say its vitamin c for your face and needs to be kept in the dark. You can prove this by drinking the testosterone (Nothing bad is gonna happen just gonna get metabolized insanely fast)

goodluck

Last edited:
Testosterone can be hidden pretty much anywhere so long as it’s in room temperature

• +1
Reactions: silently_said