How do you it official with a girl?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Since y’all keep saying “never admit your true feelings muh muh always test the waters with your actions never say you like her or love her” how do you let her know you want to make it official then?

Like you’ve been dating for a while already, do you just ask her? So she doesn’t just use me as a wallet.

People who sleep around ignore this post

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
dude trust me , you will eventually know when to ask her.
youre asking this question in incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormy69, TheLooxMaxingKing, xegigi and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
don't listen to that act like u feel intuition is your biggest friend in dating

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and looks>books
start touching her and if she reacts positively put P in V typeshi

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Htobrother, looks>books and 1 other person
bros asking incels about women 😭

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and BeanletMogger
most of the people on here telling you all this shit are fucking virgins.

if you’ve been dating her for a while, and she hasnt made any moves towards making it official or talked about her feelings for you; you’re most likely cooked already.

if you REALLY want to make it official just tell her, if she’s hesitant it’s over.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and looks>books
most of the people on here telling you all this shit are fucking virgins.

if you’ve been dating her for a while, and she hasnt made any moves towards making it official or talked about her feelings for you; you’re most likely cooked already.

if you REALLY want to make it official just tell her, if she’s hesitant it’s over.
So just always test the watrs

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
After i made the most suifuel thread we STILL have mfs who wants to ltr lmaooooooo

Since y’all keep saying “never admit your true feelings muh muh always test the waters with your actions never say you like her or love her” how do you let her know you want to make it official then?

Like you’ve been dating for a while already, do you just ask her? So she doesn’t just use me as a wallet.

People who sleep around ignore this post
It's ok to let a woman know you love her if you've demonstrated strong boundaries and zero tolerance for garbage or games. Any woman who's spent enough time with a man like that will know that his love is conditional.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
You just know it everyone does
Its obvious

So just always test the watrs
no, you gotta have a level of determination; if you want something, take it. that’s the mentality chad has.

some things should come naturally though, like making the relationship official, forcing it shouldn’t be necessary. if it doesn’t come naturally, there’s probably a reason why she doesn’t want to be official.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and Htobrother
no, you gotta have a level of determination; if you want something, take it. that’s the mentality chad has.

some things should come naturally though, like making the relationship official, forcing it shouldn’t be necessary. if it doesn’t come naturally, there’s probably a reason why she doesn’t want to be official.
“Oh sir yes sir will be doing that”
-some fat curry

We aren’t a Chad lol

You're asking what does milk taste like to people who haven't tasted milk in ages