How do you keep a woman happy in a relationship?

RICO

RICO

Equinox

Does anyone here know?

Maybe happy woman is a negative?
A depressed woman is easier to manipulate and control. :unsure:

Be good looking​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 14867, volcelfatcel and 3 others
surra de rola

• Hmm...
Reactions: RICO
Be good looking and have a big fat thick dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32804, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Another friend told informed me that,
A happy woman is just as easy to manipulate as an unhappy one. The secret is, woman love to be manipulated, they want you to be in charge, and they dotn respect a man who isnt. They want you to lead them, to children, family, fun, vag tingles. Women desperately seek a father type figure, they want a man who laughs easily, brings home the bacon and isnt afraid of the dark. And they dont care nearly as much as you think about money, looks or dick size (though they dont hurt).

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and one job away
Woman beaten into a coma and left for dead by evil ex is saved by a selfie  | UK | News | Express.co.uk

this oughta keep her happy

also who the fuck cares if you make her happy, depressed women are so much easier to control/manipulate

I was thinking maybe learn how to create and manage tension between each other. positive or negative. and then throw in some whimsicality to get their head spinning.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and CFW432

you need to be sexually aggressive with her and push her continuously towards stuff you enjoy, eventually she will like it too, anal is like dynamite to the woman psyche.
Something changes in their minds when you do Anal with them.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

They've all become such fucking lunatics in the last five or six years, is it even worth the trouble?:think:

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer
big dick, be good looking,

View attachment 1265350

you need to be sexually aggressive with her and push her continuously towards stuff you enjoy, eventually she will like it too, anal is like dynamite to the woman psyche.
Then you end up in jail for sexual assault.

• JFL
Reactions: RICO and WontStopNorwooding
Then you end up in jail for sexual assault.

View attachment 1265350

Bald

just imagine this guy trying to be sexually aggressive lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RICO and volcelfatcel
unlike what this retarded forum says about big dick
women care about excitement and romance way more than men
if you are safe and boring she'll lose interest. They are hungry for dopamine from desirability, excitement and romance.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RICO and WontStopNorwooding
if you are safe and boring she'll lose interest. They are hungry for dopamine from desirability, excitement and romance.
they love pain fucking
never listen to a girl who says that they dont like 7 inches because it hurts them lol, they LOVE that it hurts them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and JosephGarrot123
View attachment 1265354
just imagine this guy trying to be sexually aggressive lmfao
Your face determines how you act

This guy could sexually dominate her

he can be the bad boy archetype that women want because his looks allow it

imagine some random curry on this forum trying to be sexually aggressive jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
they love pain fucking
never listen to a girl who says that they dont like 7 inches because it hurts them lol, they LOVE that it hurts them
Chads dick is all they want regardless of size
some average joe wont ever arouse them like chads face.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
You have a good understanding, do you study the old masters as well?

if you want to take your game to the next level (i'm talking mind control Pimp level) look into
the black rose sequence an old PUA strategy used to control women.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Maybe FEED HER:ROFLMAO:

• gets fat
  • its stay the same size
How unfortunate.

• Woah
Reactions: Yliaster

if you want to take your game to the next level (i'm talking mind control Pimp level) look into

I'm not into redpill content
I'm expressing what I see
I have seen too many good looking guys become boring and then the women leave them for the exciting option
Most men do not know this: Only good looking dominant exciting guys will make women submit.

you can be good looking, but what makes her stay is your dominant attitude towards her and fueling excitement doing something new with her every week and take risky experiences.
Another brutal be the first experience pill as well since if she does this with another guy it becomes boring.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RICO, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person

To sum it up, basically you create a lot of drama, like a soap opera or girl novel.
You create an emotional roller coaster for them, apparently they really like that shit.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gonthar and volcelfatcel
To sum it up, you basically you create a lot of drama, like a soup opera or girl novel.
You create an emotional roller coaster for them, apparently they really like that shit.:unsure:
Women want to live life like a movie
Romance and Excitement is everything to them, men want to make life easier but women want to live a thriller movie

Good passionate sex comes from the romance and excitement they get (regardless of dick size)
All of that starts with you being good looking though to trigger her primal desires that's step 0
but there's more to it

• +1
Reactions: RICO and JosephGarrot123
I'm not into redpill content
I'm expressing what I see
I have seen too many good looking guys become boring and then the women leave them for the exciting option
Most men do not know this: Only good looking dominant exciting guys will make women submit.

you can be good looking, but what makes her stay is your dominant attitude towards her and fueling excitement doing something new with her every week and take risky experiences.
Another brutal be the first experience pill as well since if she does this with another guy it becomes boring.
To sum it up, you basically you create a lot of drama, like a soup opera or girl novel.
women want good looking dominant men to ruin their lives
ive seen it said many times in tiktok comments

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RICO and volcelfatcel
women want good looking dominant men to ruin their lives
ive seen it said many times in tiktok comments
yup I just said this
they want to live life like a literal thriller romance movie

All of zoomer chicks have daddy issues for that reason jfl
365 days the michelle morrone movie blew up for that reason since that movie is a PERFECT portrayal of what they want, exciting and dominant.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadeep, RICO and 2 others
yup I just said this

365 days the michelle morrone movie blew up for that reason since that movie is a PERFECT portrayal of what they want, exciting and dominant.
i hate women
Will you HIT-BACK Your GIRL if she hits you on your face? Y/N | Page 3 |  BlackHatWorld

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, RICO and volcelfatcel
yup I just said this

Then why are most women dating some oofy doofy