How do you keep growth plates open during cycle?

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
how do you make sure your growth plates don’t prematurely close from a test cycle as a late teen?

• JFL
Reactions: John124
1. Dont go on a cycle.
2. Do number 1.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
i’m trying to masculinize during puberty

It messes up your biorythm and overall testies and manliness
idk what you mean but what are your sources? i think it depends on the individual but generally I think using roids for a few months won’t fuck up ny test that bad as long as my pct is good, also their are things that can boost your test production in the gonads like hcg. i’m sure this thing about being shit down for life only applies to the typical steroid user who is a bodybuilder blasting for many years on end using crazy synthetic aggressive roids.

this concept of using them for my application hasn’t really been explored so I think i’ll be good unless you have a better argument i’m sticking with mine

Going on a cycle is stupid if you have not made most of your natural gains, which can be acquired within 3 years by reaching the advanced level of strength. Check your level on this website: https://strengthlevel.com/

Most guys will find that they are happy with their physique after reaching the intermediate level (6-12 months of proper training), and some will still train to look even better 2 years later by reaching the advanced level, and if you actually achieve that, you will not want to take steroids.

Of course, doing a few cycles will get you as muscular, in a few months, as a natural who has been training for 2-3 years, but the difference is that your gains will always remain dependent on you taking the drugs for the rest of your life, while the natural will always have the muscle memory that you will never have, so that if he stops training for 3 years, he could regain everything within 3 months, but you wouldn't be able to do the same. There are only a few situations where taking steroids would be worth it:

1) If you're in a sport that requires you to take steroids to succeed
2) If you have such bad genetics that after reaching the advanced level of strength, you still look like someone who doesn't lift (that is extremely rare though).

• +1
Estrogen fuses growth plates. If you blast test and crush your estrogen your growth plates wont fuse prematurely. However you will make no gains and feel like shit.

Your options are using low dosage of test <200, mayne some AI, getting bloods to make sure your estrogen isn’t high. You could add something like primo if you are looking for additional androgens that won’t aromatize.

Although your growth plates are probably already closed tbh. Go ask your doctor for a bone age scan.
I saw a diagram showing that clavicles in shiet don’t close until around 22 but idk for sure

also wdym I won’t make gains with low estrogen? does estrogen have a role in muscle building? either way i’m not doing it for the gains, I want to become more manly so i’m taking a strong androgenic

Going on a cycle is stupid if you have not made most of your natural gains, which can be acquired within 3 years by reaching the advanced level of strength. Check your level on this website: https://strengthlevel.com/

Most guys will find that they are happy with their physique after reaching the intermediate level (6-12 months of proper training), and some will still train to look even better 2 years later by reaching the advanced level, and if you actually achieve that, you will not want to take steroids.

Of course, doing a few cycles will get you as muscular, in a few months, as a natural who has been training for 2-3 years, but the difference is that your gains will always remain dependent on you taking the drugs for the rest of your life, while the natural will always have the muscle memory that you will never have, so that if he stops training for 3 years, he could regain everything within 3 months, but you wouldn't be able to do the same. There are only a few situations where taking steroids would be worth it:

1) If you're in a sport that requires you to take steroids to succeed
2) If you have such bad genetics that after reaching the advanced level of strength, you still look like someone who doesn't lift (that is extremely rare though).

I saw a user here post that you actually keep the gains that you can achieve naturally, while the gains that you lose are either from glycogen and other shit inflating your muscles due to increased nutrient partitioning from the roids or gains that exceed your natural limit (i don’t know if that’s true but he linked studies i think)

I saw a user here post that you actually keep the gains that you can achieve naturally, while the gains that you lose are either from glycogen and other shit inflating your muscles due to increased nutrient partitioning from the roids or gains that exceed your natural limit (i don’t know if that’s true but he linked studies i think)
i think it was @ht-normie-ascending where I got this from

Estrogen is anabolic. When you have proportionally high test you want proportionally high estrogen, up to the point where you get estrogenic side effects (ie gyno). You will get awful sides if you have the estrogen levels of a natty on 500mg of test, you will feel like absolute death and be too exhausted to get out of bed, you wont be able to get an erection.
are you sure that feeling can’t be attributed to the other neuro-hormones that aren’t being released because youre on exogenous T? i’ve heard leo, mpmd and steve talk about how things like progesterone and some other neuro steroids that affect mood and behavior aren’t released during a test cycle and can have adverse affects on mood, this can be combatted by using hcg or something like that

OP, as to the masculinization, I suspect there are better ways to achieve it. Regardless get a blood test to determine your natty levels before injecting or taking anything.

If you want post/pm me a photograph. You could have androgynous features due to lots of factors and its possible androgens wouldn’t help.
ok I will

Step 1: Saw
Step 2: Pry open growth plates
Step 3: +4 Inches in height

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
i’m unironically 197 cm tall I just want to make sure my shoulders reach peak width
Imagine being autistic enough to be 197cm and still be on this board worrying about your shoulders .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6423
Imagine being autistic enough to be 197cm and still be on this board worrying about your shoulders .
i’m actually pretty nt but also i’m mentalcel because I had bad social experiences in puberty because I was awkward and unsocialized and couldn’t live up to my mogger looks