How do you keep morning hooding

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
You can't

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: user123456, datboijj, butterworld and 1 other person
i just kept eyelid pulling every day until the hooding kind of stayed even in the morning. now my eyes are legit hooded almost the entire day.

• +1
Reactions: getmoggedson and datboijj
@Blackgymmax

i just kept eyelid pulling every day until the hooding kind of stayed even in the morning. now my eyes are legit hooded almost the entire day.
1. How long did it take
2. Do you get sagging
3. Is it worth it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
1. How long did it take
2. Do you get sagging
3. Is it worth it
1. 3-5 weeks i think. Before that hooding used to disappear in the morning. (The more you do it the faster you'll see results)
2. Not at all.
3. Yes. I barely have UEE now.

And btw dont pull near your lateral canthus, it will give you negative hooding.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
better supras will give better hooding

1. 3-5 weeks i think. Before that hooding used to disappear in the morning. (The more you do it the faster you'll see results)
2. Not at all.
3. Yes. I barely have UEE now.

And btw dont pull near your lateral canthus, it will give you negative hooding.
Where do you pull and for how long do you hold it there?

tried it once, i dont think it works honestly.
People say it’s more effective than pulling. You have to be consistent though I think

People say it’s more effective than pulling. You have to be consistent though I think
but wouldn't it take more time to see results? cuz pulling is kind of an instant change if you do it perfectly.

but wouldn't it take more time to see results? cuz pulling is kind of an instant change if you do it perfectly.
I’m worried it doesn’t look natural though. Also how drastic is the change? Because I don’t want straight Hunter eyes want somewhere on the middle like almond hunter so I can maintain high trust features

I’m worried it doesn’t look natural though. Also how drastic is the change? Because I don’t want straight Hunter eyes want somewhere on the middle like almond hunter so I can maintain high trust features
For me it looks natural. The thing is, all my friends started saying "bro you have hunter eyes :soy:". I dont think maintaining the pure hunter eye look is realistic so gradually your eyes lose hooding during the day. Also it depends on how hard you pull. I have been doing this for a few months and i never had pure hunter eyes, they were always almond hunter.

• +1
For me it looks natural. The thing is, all my friends started saying "bro you have hunter eyes :soy:". I dont think maintaining the pure hunter eye look is realistic so gradually your eyes lose hooding during the day. Also it depends on how hard you pull. I have been doing this for a few months and i never had pure hunter eyes, they were always almond hunter.
If it goes back to normal eventually what’s the point though

If it goes back to normal eventually what’s the point though
i wrote it wrong, i meant it just loses enough hooding to make your eyes go from pure hunter to almond hunter. For a first few days/weeks it will go back to normal but as you get used to it, your eyes become more hooded + they dont fully lose the hooding.

• +1
i wrote it wrong, i meant it just loses enough hooding to make your eyes go from pure hunter to almond hunter. For a first few days/weeks it will go back to normal but as you get used to it, your eyes become more hooded + they dont fully lose the hooding.
Its a fucking struggle

just do add something, the swelling of ice cold is temporary (but a nice softmax) even if you do i daily for months , try to take some days off its gone . It's a protection mechanism against the irritator (cold) and there is probably no brown fat activation there in my opinion . As for pulling there could there could be something if you do it over long periods of time since you are practically stretching the skin , loosing elasticity like old people lose as they get older. but it can be unpredictable and you might get unwanted creases, in worst case scenario blephaorplasty is required to remove that excess'' skin if it is unwanted. Excess Skin is unwanted compared to fat , taban removes the skin and does upper eyelid fillers /grafts. My two cents.