How do you keep up with all the new stuff that appears on the internet?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I keep reading here about Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, Omegle, Onlyfans, etc.., I don't even know what some of these things are, in the old days I used to read computer magazines and test for myself whatever new websites or web services were recommended, but after a while I've got bored and annoyed by the some of these things, and stopped doing it.
How do you keep up with all the new stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
You don't, only teens care about social media shit, most normies I know still only use jewbook

I mean it's hard not to : videos and articles mentioning them, friends using them, ads...

You don't, only teens care about social media shit, most normies I know still only use jewbook
But don't you feel like you are missing out?
Imagine going to school, and everybody is talking about a new app or social network, everyone is on it, they are laughing and having fun talking about it, but you have no idea what they are talking about, don't you feel left out?

But don't you feel like you are missing out?
Imagine going to school, and everybody is talking about a new app or social network, everyone is on it, they are laughing and having fun talking about it, but you have no idea what they are talking about, don't you feel left out?

I finished school years ago, no adult I know gives a shit about social media, they just use whatever is most popular like jewbook and dgaf

I try to avoid social mass media