How do you kill your other guy

nigtard

nigtard

The other guy makes me a depressed lonely cuck. He ruins any happiness I get.Every time I feel like I’m improving he comes back and ruins everything.I’m stuck in a cycle with him as he is me but he’s also not me.We’re intertwined but not the same person.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Bump nigga this is my first serious thread this is my version of looksmaxxing

Belittle him everyday and you'll see he's lesser and not your equal. He dosent have control over you

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and nigtard
I feel the same way its like my alter ego IS fighting against the weak versión of me

• +1
Reactions: nigtard

• +1
Belittle him everyday and you'll see he's lesser and not your equal. He dosent have control over you
He doesn’t reply to me he just takes over man it’s a weird phenomenon.Its not like in those movies where it takes over your body but all of a sudden ill start feeling different for some time and ill do stupid shit I don’t remember doing

I feel the same way its like my alter ego IS fighting against the weak versión of me
All versions of me are weak but the other one got crazy anxiety and makes me miserable

I’ve never actually watched this movie just heard of it
It's trash i can spoil you if you want

They are just the same person and the guy is a crazy schizo

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and nigtard
All versions of me are weak but the other one got crazy anxiety and makes me miserable
Ive killed most of my versions the only one left IS the autistic and retarded one

• +1
He doesn’t reply to me he just takes over man it’s a weird phenomenon.Its not like in those movies where it takes over your body but all of a sudden ill start feeling different for some time and ill do stupid shit I don’t remember doing

• +1
Ive killed most of my versions the only one left IS the autistic and retarded one
The version of me that’s awake rn is the one that has a little bit of confidence and can socialize with others.The other me is a retarted loser who’s done with life due to all the abuse.How did you kill your versions?

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
It's trash i can spoil you if you want

They are just the same person and the guy is a crazy schizo
Yo wtf I told you not to talk about g*y c*m club

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Nah I’m not crazy bro.Its just some off switch in my brain that causes me to act and feel different at short notice for no reason.I’m sure if I consult a doctor and get pills or whatever I’ll be fine
Diagnosis & Therapy is what you need

• Hmm...
The version of me that’s awake rn is the one that has a little bit of confidence and can socialize with others.The other me is a retarted loser who’s done with life due to all the abuse.How did you kill your versions?
I started doing things in which my other versions wouldnt do and that IS getting out of my comfort zone

• +1
I started doing things in which my other versions wouldnt do and that IS getting out of my comfort zone
It’s impossible for me whenever I try that the little voice in my stops me

I was legit deranged. I went streaking as naked down my neighborhood, I felt so free. I went like a couple other places. Thank god no one saw me.
GIga Low inhib though

• +1
I was legit deranged. I went streaking as naked down my neighborhood, I felt so free. I went like a couple other places. Thank god no one saw me.
GIga Low inhib though
Worst thing I did while being the other guy was trying to kill someone.After it happens and I’m back normal I’ll feel like shit about it and just question why the fuck I did that

Whos this other guy In your head? Take your meds loser

is your other self white or hes also black

Whos this other guy In your head? Take your meds loser
is your other self white or hes also black
It’s still me he just has a completely different personality and mannerism. It’s difficult to explain if you don’t experience it but after it happens you’ll just be wondering why the fuck you did all the things you did.I’ll forget the whole thought process behind my decisions

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho