How do you know if a foid is below average looking?

B

Broski

Zephir
I mean like how would other girls treat them, what sorta things would other girls say to them on their social media etc.

she has hobbies your average male neet loser has, discord, video games, 4chan e.t.c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 5815, incel194012940 and 4 others
who cares? fw bitches that u find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LifeIsACope
>posting on org
>having standards

pick one

You mean in the context of how other women treat her?
With very flattering comments like uhh you are beautiful, you are incredible, your body is amazing omg (to someone overweight), etc. They'll keep either gaslithing them if the woman in question is better looking or hyping her up if below average looking too to feel better with themselves.

True good looking women get the opposite treatment (ie: her body is unrealistic, that face is photoshopped, etc) from most women except the ones that are also very good looking or like to workout/improve their appeareance and care about health and looks in general.

There could be exceptions but this is what I see most of the time IME.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, ManzareK and incel194012940
She partakes in male dominated hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and EverythingMattersCel
You mean in the context of how other women treat her?
With very flattering comments like uhh you are beautiful, you are incredible, your body is amazing omg (to someone overweight), etc. They'll keep either gaslithing them if the woman in question is better looking or hyping her up if below average looking too to feel better with themselves.

True good looking women get the opposite treatment (ie: her body is unrealistic, that face is photoshopped, etc) from most women except the ones that are also very good looking or like to workout/improve their appeareance and care about health and looks in general.

There could be exceptions but this is what I see most of the time IME.
This 100% there was this fat Jewish girl that gets 100s of compliments every post at my school.

When she went up to get her diploma she twerked and they all cheered🤢🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
recessed jaw, bug eyes, fat, big nose are easiest to spot

people say who cares but makeupfrauding is harsh when she washes all the contour and makeup off and looks like a sub 4

who cares? fw bitches that u find attractive.
I've asked my friends opinions on some girls and they say she's below average etc. Idk how to tell unless they giga ugly or Stacy, inbetween they're all the same for me