How do you know if you have a “good base” or not

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Banned
I hear it all the time “Good Base”. And I get confused. Some MTN’s LTN’s or Sub 5’s are told they have Good Bases for hardmaxxing. But what makes someone unable to have a good base for hardmaxxing. Is this due to race, ratios, or eye color? i see people say that even recessed people have a good base. Does “good base” simply mean “surgery can ascend you”? Not sure! But I would love help 🤔

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, try2beme and NZb6Air
It doesn't mean anything it's cope, they're trying to rationalize their disdain for surgery

no one will be able to reply to this since most things can be fixed with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, sb23, curryascenderr and 2 others
It doesn't mean anything it's cope, they're trying to rationalize their disdain for surgery

no one will be able to reply to this since most things can be fixed with surgery
is there a surgery that can fix wide set eyes?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what is it?

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
so it actually began for dolphincels

• +1
A good base is good facial thirds and facial fifths

• +1
Reactions: sb23
How to know if you have good ratios. Also I think I might have slightly wide eyes. But not brutally wide. Is OBO worth it in that case?

is there a surgery that can fix wide set eyes?

How can I tell if I’m a good candidate for cosmetic surgery? I know I need bimax and stuff under eyes. But I’m wondering if the hassle is even worth it. I can state my failos if needed. I’m High LTN at 15 white male

• +1
I hear it all the time “Good Base”. And I get confused. Some MTN’s LTN’s or Sub 5’s are told they have Good Bases for hardmaxxing. But what makes someone unable to have a good base for hardmaxxing. Is this due to race, ratios, or eye color? i see people say that even recessed people have a good base. Does “good base” simply mean “surgery can ascend you”? Not sure! But I would love help 🤔
A good base refers to ideal ratios. Ratio-related flaws like ESR and MFR etc. are harder (but not impossible) to fix. And not everyone can ascend to the highest tiers. In general, not everyone can become a chad, you usually need a good starting point. Above poster may claim it's cope or whatever. But just remember he's low IQ. Literally, basic math and reading comprehension are not in his skill set. Please take any advice from a real surgeon.

A good base refers to ideal ratios. Ratio-related flaws like ESR and MFR etc. are harder (but not impossible) to fix. And not everyone can ascend to the highest tiers. In general, not everyone can become a chad, you usually need a good starting point. Above poster may claim it's cope or whatever. But just remember he's low IQ. Literally, basic math and reading comprehension are not in his skill set. Please take any advice from a real surgeon.
CHAD is super hard to ascend to. But can people even with such flaws ascend to chadlite? Or HTN?
I don’t think I have a bad MFR but I do know that my eyes are ever so slightly wide set

CHAD is super hard to ascend to. But can people even with such flaws ascend to chadlite? Or HTN?
I don’t think I have a bad MFR but I do know that my eyes are ever so slightly wide set
Those were just examples. I can't say for sure what your base is without seeing, but in general. It isn't possible to turn everyone into an 8 with surgery unlike what some copers in this forum believe. The important thing is that you don't *need* to be an 8 for positive life quality. That can start around 6.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and CookieGuy
Those were just examples. I can't say for sure what your base is without seeing, but in general. It isn't possible to turn everyone into an 8 with surgery unlike what some copers in this forum believe. The important thing is that you don't *need* to be an 8 for positive life quality. That can start around 6.
When you say 8 do you mean 8 PSL?

Lack of unfixable failos. Some strong halos

What is considered 6. Is that LTN, MTN, HTN?

You need to have some good features from the start and no huge failos like ipd or midface length or obviously any kind of huge asymmetry