How do you know when you are looking directly forward?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
When you are walking around the street and in general your head faces downwards to see where you are walking and the street etc. I've noticed this. No one really looks directly forward. But obviously your jawline looks shitty when looking down, it merges with your neck.

this wouldn't be the true representation of your jawline. I want to be sure of how shitty mine is. I am recessed. is the easiest way to make sure that the front of your teeth are facing 90 degrees forward in proportion to your body?

I'm trying to look at the combination of my features, nose, brow ridge, eyes etc (if they are facing forward). But being recessed probably makes this less accurate. Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: tallskulliscope and halloweed
unironically, visit a therapist

• JFL
Reactions: tallskulliscope and PsychoH
When you are walking around the street and in general your head faces downwards to see where you are walking and the street etc. I've noticed this. No one really looks directly forward. But obviously your jawline looks shitty when looking down, it merges with your neck.

this wouldn't be the true representation of your jawline. I want to be sure of how shitty mine is. I am recessed. is the easiest way to make sure that the front of your teeth are facing 90 degrees forward in proportion to your body?

I'm trying to look at the combination of my features, nose, brow ridge, eyes etc (if they are facing forward). But being recessed probably makes this less accurate. Thanks.
Looking only up makes you look like you are in the military if you look the part or autistic if you don’t look the part

• +1
Reactions: acv700
Looking only up makes you look like you are in the military if you look the part or autistic if you don’t look the part
I know. I don't want to walk around doing that all the time. I want to assess my jawline in the mirror so am trying to know when I am looking forward and not frauding.

I know. I don't want to walk around doing that all the time. I want to assess my jawline in the mirror so am trying to know when I am looking forward and not frauding.
Stand next to a wall and try to make your face look in a straight line and try to maintain it a bit.