How do you learn for math exams ?

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My math learning process currently looks like this.

First I try to understand the topic and when I have understood it I spam worksheets
how do you learn for ur math exams ???

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, 97baHater, nigkook and 1 other person
genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, jordanbarrettjaw, Sawa and 6 others
i do it the same way as you i need more efficient methods bro. if you're not studiesmaxxed you're not even trying

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
tagging some unicels and autists i have in my mind rn (autists are usually high iq :lul::lul::lul:)
@pneumocystosis @coisbhai @<6PSLcel @Clavicular @Autismcel @Bartenderofnashv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, <6PSLcel and 2 others

First I try to understand the topic and when I have understood it I spam worksheets
3 sets of drago edits on tiktok should do the trick brah

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Miant Gimplants
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and fuse
i do it the same way as you i need more efficient methods bro. if you're not studiesmaxxed you're not even trying
how does ur grades look like ?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MA_ascender
bump

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MA_ascender
how does ur grades look like ?
16.5/20 last exam so meh. I want to get 18+ in maths but my school is known to be brutally hard. maths is the subject i struggle the most with.

• +1
16.5/20 last exam so meh. I want to get 18+ in maths but my school is known to be brutally hard. maths is the subject i struggle the most with.
where are you from

• +1
just do the last years exam to practice, check if theres a video with someone solving last years with explenations and you will learn a lot. The exams have almost the same subjects every year

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and lestoa
By doing repetitive math exercises. If you were born with high IQ brain (like I was) you have no problem with it.

• +1
  • +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, NorwoodAscender and lestoa
i dont
i just am naturally good at maths
get different parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, NorwoodAscender and lestoa

yea just loads of practice cuz with math there is only one right answer (high iq subject). i hate essay subjects like economics that shit so hard

• +1
yea just loads of practice cuz with math there is only one right answer (high iq subject). i hate essay subjects like economics that shit so hard
i study economics :lul:

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, NorwoodAscender, IndraBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and zub111
im doing the same rn and im getting A's so far but im 16 and lowkey think im gonna get cooked once i enter the second part of HS (called "gymnasiet" in sweden)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and lestoa
im doing the same rn and im getting A's so far but im 16 and lowkey think im gonna get cooked once i enter the second part of HS (called "gymnasiet" in sweden)
gl bhai

• +1
  • Love it
What type of math are we talking

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Bushman

I procrastinate for multiple hours and tell myself that I will study in 30 minutes, fast forward to 2 am I tell myself it is too late and I should sleep and wakeup at 5 am to study, once its 5 am I decide to sleep 5 more minutes which turns into 1 hour then due to the stress I finally wake up and study, but its too late and I studied nothing and I go to school, I do my exam and fail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, veryoldcel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
tagging some unicels and autists i have in my mind rn (autists are usually high iq :lul::lul::lul:)
@pneumocystosis @coisbhai @<6PSLcel @Clavicular @Autismcel @Bartenderofnashv
I am clinically diagnosed with profound retardation, why you tagged me is beyond me tbqh.

• +1
I just read the examples, look up the terms online, and use chegg for stuff I didn’t understand.

been using Khan academy really good heres what they have for collage & highschool
For Highschoolers use it, you'll easily be able to skip algebra I, geometry, and algebra II if you are determined. Have friends that self studied AP exams without taking the year long class using Khan too.

It’s mainly about learning the topic, and then applying it to unique and hard questions. Over time you’ll get confident, and you’ll be able to spot patterns and how to do any question.

Its about spotting patterns for non-calculus chapters. For trigo and calculus, its just practice.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Its about spotting patterns for non-calculus chapters. For trigo and calculus, its just practice.
Why is calc more about practice and less patterns? Im getting into calc now and it seems interesting but also a huge clusterfuck at the same time

A cheeky Inshallah 🙏 before the exam will do it

Is it a proof based course or do you just solve numerical problems on the exam?

If the second, then just spam a lot of exercises. There are only a few limited patterns/ techniques/ etc. that you best learn by grinding.

If the first, then it's the same, but there a few more things to learn and you need to know the definitions well to derive things from them. You can still brute force learn all the proofs though.

maybe stop rotting on .org and actually go study nigger

i usually pray to gandy but maybe god can help me too
the insh'Allah + Bismillah technique has been gatekept for years and it works everytime.

believe in it and say it

maybe stop rotting on .org and actually go study nigger
dumb fuck were i said that i dont study
i was just curious how other niggers are studying