How do you live in a shared house with foids?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
The possibility of catching feelings is high, shitting where you eat is also not good bc if things go bad you guys have awkward moment with each other everyday until the lease ends. Not to mention the possibility of her bringing her bf to your place, and makes it looks like you are gay housemate.

Im sorry if this is your position rn, I don't mean to be rude, but it's just something to be aware of, better be safe than sorry sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and PsychoH
i dont communicate with hoes

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and autistic_tendencies
Just get a wife at that point bro

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
The possibility of catching feelings is high, shitting where you eat is also not good bc if things go bad you guys have awkward moment with each other everyday until the lease ends. Not to mention the possibility of her bringing her bf to your place, and makes it looks like you are gay housemate.

Im sorry if this is your position rn, I don't mean to be rude, but it's just something to be aware of, better be safe than sorry sometimes.
unrealistic reality to live in a house with a foid together

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

you don't. living with women who haven't consented to be penetrated by you is retarded as shit

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
unrealistic reality to live in a house with a foid together
Just came back from one, my friend's housemate flirted with me and I played it cool trying not to get attached. Just imagine myself living there I would be thinking about her 24/7.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
you don't. living with women who haven't consented to be penetrated by you is retarded as shit
ive lived with women in a house before

they were 13

Just came back from one, my friend's housemate flirted with me and I played it cool trying not to get attached. Just imagine myself living there I would be thinking about her 24/7.
either never go back there or fuck her

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just get a wife at that point bro
For real.

I don't understand the amount of South Asians dwelling on this forum.

For MILLENIA you managed to do just fine via arranged marriages

The game plan was clear

Get a HIGH STATUS JOB, be a provider, don't be hideous

Parents and broader family take care of the rest

Somehow now you're all on Looksmax?

Why play a map you don't carry the right load out for?

Retardio

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s very Easy.

Just Be Normal

it's a common practice in Europe to lessen the rental prices

@Michael Myers explain it to them
I thought you were from the United States. But yeah, it’s common for college students to look for student flats or rent rooms which have shared main rooms like the kitchen, living room, etc.

@autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread​

• polishman
Total: 2 (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepillers: 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back