How do you live with yourself when you have to look up at people?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Holy fuck I had to talk to a 7ft former pro basketball player and it was brutal. First time in my life (past 14) I've ever had to physically look up at someone to talk to them. How can you live with yourself when you don't literally look down at people when talking to them and girls have to crane their neck > 45 degrees to look at you. I can see why normies don't want to give me eye contact when talking to me and look insecure af. Brutal.

I can see why males think that "muh height :soy:" gets you girls when in reality it's just the male defense mechanism automatically assuming that someone who intimidates you is fucking all the girls.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 15827
Giraffe height over (6'4/5) is more often than not a failo for this reason.
The best heights are undeniably 6'1, 6'2 and 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
Giraffe height over (6'4/5) is more often than not a failo for this reason.
JFL keep coping like the utter tard you are. Height is only a failo because it comes with recession, long faces, and bad frames. Girls don't give a fuck about height, they just want a guy who is taller than them and has a good face and proportions. Height is just a plus because you can mog men into insecurity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, johncruz12345 and beau
Face > Height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Cope>rope and autistic_tendencies
In reality I'm 5'4', stand on the money now i'm 6'6

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 6423
JFL keep coping like the utter tard you are. Height is only a failo because it comes with recession, long faces, and bad frames. Girls don't give a fuck about height, they just want a guy who is taller than them and has a good face and proportions. Height is just a plus because you can mog men into insecurity.
Giraffes usually look deformed, have horsefaces, disproportionately long legs, lanklet frames.

you cant have good proportions at 7ft just like you can't have good proportions at 4ft

In reality I'm 5'4', stand on the money now i'm 6'6
word to. my Tinder bio used to be "In reality I'm 6'4", stand on the money now I'm 5'6"" when I was a broke teenager before I took HGH.

you cant have good proportions at 7ft just like you can't have good proportions at 4ft
Literally every NBA is proportional at that height.
Giraffes usually look deformed, have horsefaces, disproportionately long legs, lanklet frames.
Keep coping hard af you pathetic manlet. "muh giraffes".

Literally every NBA is proportional at that height.

Keep coping hard af you pathetic manlet. "muh giraffes".
Did being a giraffe get you girls? Yeah thought so.

I wouldnt know im 6'2 :lul:

Did being a giraffe get you girls? Yeah thought so.
My 2/10 face holds me back. If I can get to 5/10 I would slay more than all the "chads" on this forum.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Piratecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 7725
the 7ft NBAers all look like freaks lmao
Not at all.

MeyersWorkout
DGKTdXgUAAAhXBo

Holy fuck I had to talk to a 7ft former pro basketball player and it was brutal. First time in my life (past 14) I've ever had to physically look up at someone to talk to them. How can you live with yourself when you don't literally look down at people when talking to them and girls have to crane their neck > 45 degrees to look at you. I can see why normies don't want to give me eye contact when talking to me and look insecure af. Brutal.

I can see why males think that "muh height :soy:" gets you girls when in reality it's just the male defense mechanism automatically assuming that someone who intimidates you is fucking all the girls.
i dont care

character development !??